The Hacker Project - a free online game

April 28, 2024, 09:52:47 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Being illegal doesn't make it wrong."
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Increase Secure FTP storage  (Read 4132 times)
siremi
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« on: July 28, 2008, 03:54:54 PM »

To increase the secure FTP storage, from the "Gold FTP server" page, scroll down to the "load average" and click "Increase Secure FTP storage" next to the available space.

This will open a support page where the secure FTP storage can be increased.

It costs $10 to increase the secure FTP storage by 20 Gb.

Nelander

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2008, 04:00:28 PM »

I take it the 10$ is for one year increase. what happens if the gold subs runs out of time before the increase storage? do you loose acces to the secure ftp alltogether?
siremi
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2008, 04:59:07 PM »

Once you upgrade the Secure FTP, it will stay with the new limit forever for that account.

You will not lose the new storage limit if the Gold account expires, but you won't be able to access the Secure FTP until the Gold is activated.

Master Shake

Icarus Code Grinder

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2008, 05:26:06 PM »

Personally,I dont think 10$ is all that much-considering its 20$ for Gold and you get the same amount of space. In comparison, 10$ for double space for an entire year is a deal when you compare it to other things you could buy for 10$. How long do you think 2 Subway footlongs would keep you entertained?

I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.
Theraze

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2008, 01:41:48 PM »

Wrong, Master Shake.

It's not 10$ for double space for an entire year. It's 10$ for double space (initially, if you never upgrade it again) as long as you play and are a gold member. If, in a year, the game is still around and you're still playing, you can have your 40gb gold server not for 30$, but 20$. If you decide to wait a month and then become gold again, it's still just 20$ for that 40gb server.

That being said, I'd generally rather have the food. Thanks. 1
siremi
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2008, 01:52:05 PM »

This is optional, you don't have to increase your FTP space, it's just something we've been asked to do by the players.

No need to argue over it, it's optional so is the Gold and everything else.

All the games we design are free to play, we just use the donations to deliver the best dedicated servers, customer support and new features.

Nemo

nemon@fuck.you
View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2008, 04:18:31 PM »

Nice feature!

nemon@f**k.you - The MSN is not a joke, it works.. Please don't ask me how it's done?
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: