The Hacker Project - a free online game

April 19, 2024, 03:43:16 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Down with the mega-corporations!
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: A call for assistance.  (Read 8761 times)
virus man

View Profile WWW
« on: August 18, 2008, 02:15:28 PM »

I am willing to put up a server for software distribution.   What I need though are .5's and 1.0's to seed it with.  Anyone who can assist with this please PM Ebolla in game.

I will start the server off at 200K BW so it should handle lots of new players at once.

Ebolla
Head of SGP

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2008, 03:11:44 PM »

Alright here is the update.  First the server IP for this project is 145.67.241.177.   This IP will never change for as long as I own my account.  Also any DONATIONS made to Ebolla by non-SGP members will go directly into the HDD, as needed, and Bandwidth.  As well as having YOUR name added to the Server Description for donating.   But please PLEASE remember to send me a PM with the time you made the donation so I can find it in my finances to verify.  Thank you.

Krieger has made the first donation of a 1.0 Password Protect.

SGP over the next 48 hours will have a full set of 0.5 Softwares on the server.

The only Softwares that will NEVER be on the server are Virii.   I can't give you everything after all.  By tomorrow morning the following 0.5's will be on the server.
Firewall Protect
Firewall Bypass
Password Protect
Password Break
Hide
Unhide
Encryptor
Decryptor
Log Deleter
Log UnDeleter

If anyone decides to contribute to this project please keep the file name easy to understand and free from profanity as well as PM'ing me so I can put your name in the Server Description as a Software Donator.

This is my way of saying Thank you to Sir Emi for the game as well as giving back a little bit of money that I make daily.  (Today I spent 100K on 0.5 softwares and 30 AP for each one as I get the AP to rename them).

Suggested naming of softwares.   You can do a Group name, SGP donated softwares are all named SGP's Gift <file name>, or you can put your own name in there directly such as Krieger has done.

In either 1 month or another suggested time frame not to exceed 1 month that at least 10 people can agree on, including SGP members, the server will increase to include 1.5's.  And will do a 0.5 increase each time increment there after.

If and when I do sell the account I will ask Sir Emi if he would be willing to move this one server and only this one server to a permanent account so that it stays free for all.

There will NEVER be any software running that is started by myself and anytime I find software running on it I will kill it.  That way it is at most a 5 minute crack time for ANY player.

Ebolla
Leader and Creator of SGP

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2008, 03:19:00 PM »

Some Additional Data for those who wish to help.

To achieve 1.0 exactly start with a 0.1
To achieve 1.5 exactly start with a 0.3
To achieve 2.0 exactly start with a 0.2

To figure it out for yourself.   ((Target Version / Start Version) / .006) and if it comes out with an exact number then you have the perfect starting version.  All version can achieve this starting as either 0.1, 0.2, or 0.3.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
Andreas

Everything I say has a british sarcastic tone.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2008, 02:15:42 AM »

Im glad this is happening. However I wont use nor donate to this because I dont have the need nor the ability to it. Otherwise this is one of the greatest ideas this far. Like CARL and other tries to help the newbies but only better.

My sweet Eleonore, show no fear,
for the fearful riders are all ear,
and they smell and tastes every tear.
But more importantly: They aren't here!
Therefore there is no reason to fear.
Not until they ride again, my dear.
gs 059

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2008, 03:44:06 AM »

so, what are you going to do if people start using  the server to find newbie servers to infect?

Andreas

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2008, 03:53:10 AM »

I hope that Vman would track them down and make sure that they dont repeat that misstake. Not many can hide their traces from someone in the top ten.

gs 059

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2008, 04:08:25 AM »

unless they are already in the top 10 and just want to be mean....

but even if they are in the top 10, they can just use a few k's and get every noob server out there anyways..

Andreas

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2008, 05:16:42 AM »

Yep. Ive got trust in them up there that they spend some cash they earn ridiculously fast instead to ruining a good project.

Crlaozwyn

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2008, 10:52:36 AM »

Those in the top 10 have no reason to hassle new players other than cruelty. I personally have more faith in the top10 than that...
Krieger

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2008, 12:05:26 PM »

Those in the top 10 have no reason to hassle new players other than cruelty. I personally have more faith in the top10 than that...
/agree
They can buy any IP, and they don't have any interest in get 5kbs of BW and hack down the people who can save the game...

Who Cares

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2008, 06:36:05 PM »

Monday morning game time I should have a 1.0 unhider finished. I'll stick it onto the server. Though it is kind of a beast (2 GB) for new players meaning it'll take a while to get there.

[edit]cleaned up the 2 am written text to something more readable[/edit]
« Last Edit: August 24, 2008, 01:48:07 PM by Who Cares » Logged
virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2008, 07:56:46 PM »

Not a problem and much appreciated.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
HJ®
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2008, 10:24:13 PM »

I can send 2 v 1 firewall and password protects.
virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2008, 11:00:40 AM »

Think both of those are done or close to being done HJ

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2008, 12:28:23 PM »

Thanks to
Code:
Krieger		Firewall Protect V1.0
Magna Carta Password Protect V1.0
Virii Income Firewall Bypass  V0.5
Virii Income Password Break   V0.5
Virii Income Decryptor        V0.5
Virii Income Log UnDeleter V0.5
Virii Income Log UnDeleter    V0.1 (This is here due to True Light no longer carrieing it)
Virii Income 495kbs Bandwidth bringing total BW to 500kbs
Virii Income Hide V0.5
Virii Income UnHide V0.5
Virii Income Encryptor V0.5
Virii Income Firewall Protect V0.5
Virii Income Password Protect V0.5
Virii Income Log Deleter V0.5

Virii Income is stuff SGP pays for from their Virii income
Currently trying to balance Research with Infections and Disinfections.  I have several more 0.5's ready on the research side for the name change.  But since it costs 30 AP each name change it will take some time.

Ebolla
Yeah you know you hate me but what can I say?  I am a nice CENSORED at least. 19
« Last Edit: August 25, 2008, 03:24:23 PM by virus man » Logged

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to: