The Hacker Project - a free online game

March 29, 2024, 06:32:41 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Being illegal doesn't make it wrong."
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11
Print
Author Topic: Guide update - Revelation Day  (Read 78639 times)
Krieger

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: September 01, 2008, 08:10:28 AM »

Uhmm.. Maybe...
When a round is over, the Top 10 players are remembered in the Hall of Fame.

There are also prizes at the end of a round:
Top     1       2        3         4         5     6      7       8         9         10
Prize    $60    $40    $30    $20    $10    $10    $10    $10    $10    $10

Xirad

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: September 01, 2008, 12:06:53 PM »

i guess faith is up now, lol

good luck all

Hmm....
Crlaozwyn

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: September 01, 2008, 01:24:18 PM »

I find it somewhat ironic that unless my old/inactive account gets hacked and everything deleted that my name will probably still make it into the HoF even though I haven't played in weeks. Nuke it all folks... nuke it all - unless of course the buyer actually wants it, but I haven't gotten that impression.
Player

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: September 01, 2008, 06:45:10 PM »

One question,

is it possible to stop a revelation chain if a highly coordinated group decided to run it? ( in the future where everyone is richer of course )

Doomsday is Coming! Run for It!
ZacQuicksilver

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: September 01, 2008, 10:45:31 PM »

Given SGP is on Faith's side?

Yes.

If they decided to pull Revelaion?

Game Reset becomes much more likely.

I hack games, not computers, in my life.

I'm NOT SGP, no matter how much I support them on the forums.

Pardus.at. Let me know if you play.
virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #140 on: September 02, 2008, 12:05:11 AM »

Honestly making Revelation happen would not be that difficult.  However understand SGP is taking Faith up to V10.0 so to have a chance and preventing SGP from stopping it you would have to raise Revelation to V10.006 at a minimum.

So far only TnW seems bent on messing with the Faith Union's plans to prevent Revelation from happening.  And that is evident by their attacks on Faith Union's virii to cause us to use up more AP's and decrease the chances of us being able to prevent Revelation from happening.

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
4g3n7_Unkn0vvn

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: September 02, 2008, 07:13:34 AM »

I know you guys don't know me, But i have been playing a few months and i won't like my work going to waste.
I saw this game didin't have rounds or resets that's why i'm playing HP, Becouse i hate resets and all that.

Make 2 worlds or make this world revelation and when revelation is happened you just close access to the game and make a copy of this server onto another.

If there comes a reset you won't see me playing again - Now it's said and i have read in this topic that there are many people with me.
Andreas

Everything I say has a british sarcastic tone.

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: September 02, 2008, 09:03:35 AM »

I know you guys don't know me, But i have been playing a few months and i won't like my work going to waste.
I saw this game didin't have rounds or resets that's why i'm playing HP, Becouse i hate resets and all that.

I think this is a proof of that many people will leave. Including people who isnt active on the forums.

My sweet Eleonore, show no fear,
for the fearful riders are all ear,
and they smell and tastes every tear.
But more importantly: They aren't here!
Therefore there is no reason to fear.
Not until they ride again, my dear.
Player

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: September 02, 2008, 11:27:44 AM »

But unless im mistaken, doesnt a 0.706 version virus would take likes 78+ hours to disinfect? Considering you only need to have the virus there for 78 hours...  21

"If the activation time is same as other virus, which i think is 1 Gb/ 2000 sec, 0.1 version will take 11.11 hours. ( same for disinfects )
To last through the total installation time to doom = 6 x 9 + 24 = 78 hours. 78 /11.11 = 7.02 so need to research to version 0.706."

Doomsday is Coming! Run for It!
DamascuS

準備戰爭

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: September 02, 2008, 12:26:05 PM »

So far only TnW seems bent on messing with the Faith Union's plans to prevent Revelation from happening.  And that is evident by their attacks on Faith Union's virii to cause us to use up more AP's and decrease the chances of us being able to prevent Revelation from happening.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by that VM, i can assure you that, as has been said before by zand, TNW supports SGP, and anyone else for that matter in their efforts to make sure revelation day never occurs. I cannot speak for any lone member deciding to do otherwise, but any decision like that wouldn't be welcome within the group. Could you please PM me in-game so as i can speak to zand about the matter. Thanks.

zand lizzar

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: September 02, 2008, 12:39:30 PM »

I'm not quite sure what you mean by that VM, i can assure you that, as has been said before by zand, TNW supports SGP, and anyone else for that matter in their efforts to make sure revelation day never occurs. I cannot speak for any lone member deciding to do otherwise, but any decision like that wouldn't be welcome within the group. Could you please PM me in-game so as i can speak to zand about the matter. Thanks.

I think your way off Virus Man but everyone is entitled to there opinion. I personally have not even retaliated for others stealing my viri for the past 2 weeks after hearing about revalation. And as for forcing others to use there AP, Do you expect everyone, not just TNW, to stop playing the game now that that this is going on? TNW has always had a you steal my viri Ill mess with all of your policy. That has not changed, though we are focussing on stopping the doomsday just as much as anyone else. Im personally doing 120 hours of research on Faith as we speak.

So from my personal opinion to yours. Piss off VM!
virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #146 on: September 02, 2008, 01:50:49 PM »

Then why for the past week have SGP Virii been replaced with TnW virii?  And this is on servers where there are no missions and are CLAIMED servers?  TnW if you wish to start a war then get the balls to declare instead of trying to cover up what you are doing.  If 1 more of our Virii gets replaced with TnW virii then we will turn full force on you which would make HJ just happy as all get out.
I think your way off Virus Man but everyone is entitled to there opinion. I personally have not even retaliated for others stealing my viri for the past 2 weeks after hearing about revalation. And as for forcing others to use there AP, Do you expect everyone, not just TNW, to stop playing the game now that that this is going on? TNW has always had a you steal my viri Ill mess with all of your policy. That has not changed, though we are focussing on stopping the doomsday just as much as anyone else. Im personally doing 120 hours of research on Faith as we speak.

So from my personal opinion to yours. Piss off VM!

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
DamascuS

準備戰爭

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: September 02, 2008, 02:33:57 PM »

The only war we have (and it has been declared) is against Revelation, i know that for one, i dont have the patience to wait for a 70+ hour disinfection to replace a virii, there are enough empty servers out there. That said, f one of our group is replacing SGP virii, then they should not be using TNW named virii, i assure you we have no war with SGP, if anything we should be standing side-by-side against the current revelation threat.

Peace Out.

virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #148 on: September 02, 2008, 02:50:03 PM »

The only war we have (and it has been declared) is against Revelation, i know that for one, i dont have the patience to wait for a 70+ hour disinfection to replace a virii, there are enough empty servers out there. That said, f one of our group is replacing SGP virii, then they should not be using TNW named virii, i assure you we have no war with SGP, if anything we should be standing side-by-side against the current revelation threat.

Peace Out.

I hope that is true.  And if the one member can be identified I will be glad to send the pitbull after that one person.   I did respond to your in game PM already as well as giving you the servers they are using to bounce through.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
zand lizzar

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: September 02, 2008, 07:17:58 PM »

Peace Out.

I hope that is true.  And if the one member can be identified I will be glad to send the pitbull after that one person.   I did respond to your in game PM already as well as giving you the servers they are using to bounce through.

I retract my previous end statement, I was feeling a little pissy at that point> Im sure everyone understands when your being accused of something after stating previously you where not going to get involved.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11
Print
Jump to: