The Hacker Project - a free online game

April 26, 2024, 12:52:57 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Being illegal doesn't make it wrong."
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Hardware Upgrade Page suggestions  (Read 2444 times)
virus man

View Profile WWW
« on: August 25, 2008, 03:39:00 PM »

Can you make it so that you can upgrade more than just 999 of an item.   Right now I have the cash on me to easily upgrade 999 in all 4 stats at once and not be hurting for cash.  Or possibly add a "multiplier" option next to each one IE 999 X4 so you actually upgrade 3996 without having to refresh the page.

For those who are going "huh what is he talking about refreshing the page?"

It is a trick that you can do to speed up certain things.   Since the URL at the top includes all the coding for what you are doing, if you hit refresh and click OK it will do the same exact thing again.

Example that anyone can try for fun especially out OCD friends.
Upgrade BW by 1
The refresh the page 4 more times.
You have just upgraded a total of 5 BW

You can do the same with research if you are doing a crap load at the same time on the same program.  Makes it VERY nice.   Hrmm this should go on the SGP Tips section.  time to make a note to go more indepth on it over at the SGP forums as I am about to hit the sack.

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
Araeus

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2008, 12:19:11 AM »

I tried that with research the other day when I wanted to do like 15 parallel, and it didn't work out.  I will take your word on it though and try it again next time I need to get something done.

Clicking research -> enter number -> start research, rinse and repeat gets pretty tedious quick.

Crlaozwyn

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2008, 01:07:43 AM »

It works, believe me 1
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: