The Hacker Project - a free online game

April 18, 2024, 11:26:00 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Trust your technolust!"
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: New tools?  (Read 3248 times)
Thek3mp
« on: September 10, 2008, 02:52:22 AM »

just wondering how exactly do you get better software, i read in one of emi's posts that it spawnswith missions and im only seeing better deleters and things on public servers.
im looking for firewall bypassers and pass crackers mainly.
i dont really wanna cheat so dont offer me your priv server access :0
virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2008, 03:58:14 AM »

Either from one of the 2 SGP supported repositories, secret servers, public servers, or Research.

Both the IP's for the SGP Supported Repo's are on the forums both here and at the SGP forums.  Use the search function to find them.

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
Thek3mp
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2008, 10:36:47 AM »

i dont mean to offend anyone but are the sgp repos safe?
i mean do you log the ips or just let them be? not like im worth hacking anyways but i dont like been logged and nonstop having processes stopped...
virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2008, 11:06:52 AM »

Starting last night I am deleting the logs on a regular basis with a high level log deleter.  Granted that doesn't mean it is a sure thing so I suggest you bounce as often as you can.

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
Thek3mp
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2008, 02:44:55 PM »

well thanks for your replys. i found the server and im browsing thefine selection of top quality warez right nao :D
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: