The Hacker Project - a free online game

April 30, 2024, 04:40:58 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Subverting tyranny is the highest duty."
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Running Software update - multi-tasking  (Read 3802 times)
siremi
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« on: September 18, 2008, 03:52:46 PM »

You can now select multiple running software processes to kill / complete tasks / disinfect / capture.

You can assign a custom program to the task list to be used on multiple processes. Currently, it works with Anti-Virus and Virus Breakers. It enables a link between the program file and the quick action of the Task list.

To assign a program to the quick task list, click on "Assign program to tasklist" in Running Software below the process list, select an owned server, select a program to link. You can also specify a new name for the task list entry. After the link has been established, just select the virus / task to work on and the desired action from the task list.

You can do multiple disinfects / capture processes at the click of a button from the "Running Software" now.

gs 059

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2008, 03:53:32 PM »

I noticed it, and was waiting for you to finally post this topic... btw GREAT UPDATE, I love it already.

Krieger

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2008, 12:23:05 PM »

Great update 1 Thanks!

virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2008, 09:37:44 AM »

Since this update I have noticed you no longer get a -AP used message like before.

Also any chance of getting a page for AP like finances?  That might clear up any confusion as well as help with tracking down AP issues.

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
HJ®
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2008, 02:50:34 PM »

Another great update here.
RavenXP

rgongora2002@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2008, 04:22:34 AM »

A lot of good updates lately.
Nice one there siremi!  update first
Pages: [1]