The Hacker Project - a free online game

April 30, 2024, 08:34:06 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Being legal doesn't make it right."
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: To Jake GreenThumb and to AiR  (Read 7223 times)
RavenXP

rgongora2002@yahoo.com
View Profile
« on: September 13, 2008, 11:15:28 AM »

Just want to clear some things and break some silence.

I don't know what your problem is Jake, but you have crossed the line.

EoD does not spread any rumors that any group is pro-Revelation.
We have our own goals and one of that is to leave in peace with other groups so everyone will enjoy the game.

EoD don't talk much in the forums, so how can this be possible that EoD is the source of these rumors.

EoD is totally against Revelation.
Why would we research high-level software and just allow Revelation to make all our efforts useless.
Why would we install Malwares to break the True Light Secret Servers.

EoD is not placing AiR against SGP or TNW.
You are TOO SMALL for them, and placing your group against them is like placing an ant under the foot of giants.
That effort is not even worth our time.
We are building the capacities of our new loyal members.
We are even building the capacities of other active players that is without a group.
We do this silently without the knowledge of everyone.
Your group is in trouble with other groups because of your own actions.

Jake, listen carefully. You are giving EoD bad reputation by spreading false rumors.
Because of that I will HUNT YOU DOWN for the rest of your stay in HP.
I will personally ensure that.
And I will ask others to hunt you down as well.
Even if you change your IP I have my own ways to track you down.
I will give you ample of time to explain your false accusations to everyone, that is because we let others explain before we act against you.
You have 48 hours Jake.

bodyguard
Andreas

Everything I say has a british sarcastic tone.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2008, 11:25:48 AM »

Ow...

I saw a (the?) post when Jake said something about EoD on the SGP forum but I didnt think this would happen.

My sweet Eleonore, show no fear,
for the fearful riders are all ear,
and they smell and tastes every tear.
But more importantly: They aren't here!
Therefore there is no reason to fear.
Not until they ride again, my dear.
DamascuS

準備戰爭

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2008, 01:09:10 PM »

Just want to clear some things and break some silence.

I don't know what your problem is Jake, but you have crossed the line.

EoD does not spread any rumors that any group is pro-Revelation.
We have our own goals and one of that is to leave in peace with other groups so everyone will enjoy the game.

EoD don't talk much in the forums, so how can this be possible that EoD is the source of these rumors.

EoD is totally against Revelation.
Why would we research high-level software and just allow Revelation to make all our efforts useless.
Why would we install Malwares to break the True Light Secret Servers.

EoD is not placing AiR against SGP or TNW.
You are TOO SMALL for them, and placing your group against them is like placing an ant under the foot of giants.
That effort is not even worth our time.
We are building the capacities of our new loyal members.
We are even building the capacities of other active players that is without a group.
We do this silently without the knowledge of everyone.
Your group is in trouble with other groups because of your own actions.

Jake, listen carefully. You are giving EoD bad reputation by spreading false rumors.
Because of that I will HUNT YOU DOWN for the rest of your stay in HP.
I will personally ensure that.
And I will ask others to hunt you down as well.
Even if you change your IP I have my own ways to track you down.
I will give you ample of time to explain your false accusations to everyone, that is because we let others explain before we act against you.
You have 48 hours Jake.

bodyguard

Well i hope that is all true Raven, i am growing ever tired of all these rumours, and groups believing we are making war with them. If we were to make war with you, you would know about it believe me, barring SGP of course ;)

And Jake, you will find i have replied to your post in the SGP forums.

Dartagnan

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2008, 01:32:12 PM »

DamascuS,
     I personally do not know of any "wars" between EoD and TnW. Nowhere have I read anything in their forums where they state that TnW is for revelation. Basically I am discrediting everything Jake GreenThumb is saying. The only reason that I personally can think of for him trying to involve EoD if this is so that you guys would leave him alone, even though he was the one disinfecting your files. To my knowledge, He has not had access to restricted areas of the forum for some time now. i believe this to be a way of "retribution" towards EoD.

SGP, you guys have know me for about 2 weeks, I am almost always in your chat server everyday, I try to talk to you guys, ask for input, questions etc. I myself can testify to the fact that I do no tread on SGP. Ask MayTwo, AkA maymne, Everytime I find a secret server I ask if it is SGP related. I am a non hostile player and do not look for a reason to "goto war" with any faction. I also do not make excuses. If I am wrong about EoD then I am wrong, but to my knowledge they are not trying to "goto war" with any faction in this game.

The are just my personal thoughts and opinions.

Dartagnan
DamascuS

準備戰爭

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2008, 02:31:05 PM »

Conversation with Dartagnan carried on here

gs 059

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2008, 06:43:58 PM »

by the way, Raven and Dartagnan are correct in what they have posted, although DamascuS, what is up with your post right there?

DamascuS

準備戰爭

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2008, 08:55:59 PM »

@gs-059: not sure what you mean.

Ok, after a long chat with gs-059, you can all consider the matter concerning TNW and EoD resolved.

[size=50]WE ARE NOT AT WAR, NOR ARE WE IN ANY WAY HOSTILE WITH EACH OTHER[/size]

is that clear enough? laugh

And on the other matter concerning gs-059 himself, we are also non-hostile now, it has been sorted out, and there is no ill-will being held against him, we are noth chalking it up as another experience, and moving on ;)

Peace Out.

RavenXP

rgongora2002@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2008, 01:02:14 AM »

I think this is what GS-059 is pointing out:

If we were to make war with you, you would know about it believe me, barring SGP of course ;)

That is true my friend. We are not at war. If we are at war, we would not have any income from secret servers right?
I believe both our groups are capable of destroying each other.
And who will benefit if that happens? Definitely not EoD and not TNW.

The only war we are involved with is to prevent Revelation from happening, and that is not even a war because there is no enemy who will install those virii.

Perhaps a battle to fill the top 10 with group members, sharing the top 10 with SGP.

And Jake, you still have 36 hours left to explain yourself. I am waiting.  butcherbutcherbutcher
RavenXP

rgongora2002@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2008, 03:12:01 AM »

Jake, still no explanation?
I'm still waiting.
butcherbutcherbutcher
Andreas

Everything I say has a british sarcastic tone.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2008, 09:16:56 AM »

Not a single post from Jake in this thread.

My sweet Eleonore, show no fear,
for the fearful riders are all ear,
and they smell and tastes every tear.
But more importantly: They aren't here!
Therefore there is no reason to fear.
Not until they ride again, my dear.
J.GreenThumb

View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2008, 05:52:34 PM »

Well, here I am.
@RavenXP: Wow.. Well you are totally off. SGP has announced that EoD IS Anti-Faith. So go f**k yourself. Also, I had heard this from an EoD member. Will not say who. I guess I was right huh? So much for that little ramble you had.

@Arthur: I have been away due to RL issues. I am back.\

@DamascuS: I see, I never said anything bad about TNW.. Atleast I don't think so. If I had I am sorry, me just rambling under pressure. Anyway all I was trying to say is that EoD was a bad group to be associating with because they had been working for revolution. EoD members have stated that they did not like SGP because they held high positions. They couldn't take that they weren't top.

@Dart: Go f**k yourself

@Everyone Else: I am sorry if I have been an a-hole these past weeks. I was under pressure getting nuts from everyone. I have settled down and after my break from HP ready to return and actually help this game progress. I have said over and over again, I could give a f**k about Revolution or Faith. I won't waste my time. I will use what time I have this round to figure out strategies and new gameplaying techniques and when Revolution does happpen (don't kid yourself SirEmi will reset eventually) I will have a better and more efficient strategy. So please don't accuse me of anything else. I have been hush this past week or two and I intend to be that way untill I have something thought out and meaningful to say.

Good Day,
Jake

P.S.
DART GO f**k YOURSELF. 1

Ebolla>   Ebolla: No problem. Replied
   <JGreenThumb>   Ebolla: You Ebolla:'ed :P
Nagitof

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2008, 06:44:35 PM »

This is why I'm not part of a clan. You get on one persons nerv and everyone is against you. Also I'm anti-PvP. So I'm no go to any clan.

RavenXP

rgongora2002@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2008, 07:44:40 PM »

Well, here I am.
@RavenXP: Wow.. Well you are totally off. SGP has announced that EoD IS Anti-Faith. So go f**k yourself. Also, I had heard this from an EoD member. Will not say who. I guess I was right huh? So much for that little ramble you had.

Yeah right, EoD is anti-Faith. Dream on Jake.
SGP announced? Maybe you read it wrongly. Read again.
Heard what from EoD, that we are anti-Faith?
Wake-up Jake! Back-up your accusations with FACTS and not rumors.
So why did we researched a big firewall on the first place?

@DamascuS: Anyway all I was trying to say is that EoD was a bad group to be associating with because they had been working for revolution. EoD members have stated that they did not like SGP because they held high positions. They couldn't take that they weren't top.

See those statements.
  • You have just admitted that it is you who said that EoD is working for revolution.
  • You have just admitted that you are claiming EoD is a bad group.
  • You have just admitted that EoD did not like SGP.
  • You have just admitted that EoD is vain and couldn't take that other players are on top.

EoD members have stated? What a generalization!

Do you think other players would not survive because SGP is on top?
I did. Even hacked around 20 times already since HP began?

Do you think other players would not survive because they are not in a group?
I did, before I joined EoD I already survived.

Think harder Jake. And maybe think clearly.
And for your notes, there is only one person (left) in SGP that I have not respected and its mutual.

@Everyone Else: I am sorry if I have been an a-hole these past weeks.

Yes you are. I agree. Nice talk there? Hate me now for revealing who you really are?

I was under pressure getting nuts from everyone...

Your own problem Jake, and those problems started when you hit TNW's virii.
So wash your hands cleanly, the stain is still there.

So please don't accuse me of anything else.

No one is accusing you Jake, you just admitted things publicly.

... until I have something thought out and meaningful to say.

Maybe when you clean your stains and stop trashing other groups for your safety.
RavenXP

rgongora2002@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2008, 07:47:07 PM »

This is why I'm not part of a clan. You get on one persons nerv and everyone is against you. Also I'm anti-PvP. So I'm no go to any clan.

I am like you before, not part of any groups.
But hey, I want to see others improve as well while I improve, teach them things I have learned.
Information is worth sharing.  14

Regarding anti-PVP things, you will still be hacked even without group, even without any reason. laugh
Donn

View Profile Email
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2008, 02:22:18 AM »

Jake, dont make me start c/p our Anti-Revelation topics from our forum to this forum lol :p

There were in fact a few members who liked the idea of Revelation, because we also have low ranked people.

But we did a poll and decided we already did too much effort (especially Raven nowadays) and that we should just continue the game and help eachother grow up to be top players.

Besides, if EoD wants to get a chance at being at the same level as SGP, we'd better continue like we're doing now.

But still, much effort has been put into this game. And you are forgetting that it won't be like we first start. It won't be so easy anymore.

With a reset all 8000 players will upload their virii onto public servers, and the war for BW , spyware and disinfect will start all over again. Not to mention people using virus breakers.

The first to get into a secret server will become top player.

Besides you can forget becoming a top 10 player. When a reset hits all top players will be the ones that play 24/7.

Unless you give EoD an apology for the damage you have done to our reputation, I will be giving out rewards to people who find your server and destroy it.

Im not kidding here.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: