The Hacker Project - a free online game

May 01, 2024, 05:39:58 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Trust your technolust!"
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: It has been discovered that EoD is against Faith Union  (Read 8302 times)
virus man

View Profile WWW
« on: September 22, 2008, 04:00:00 AM »

I back hacked a guy that has been disinfecting SGP Virii.  It appears to be EoD as he has their V100 Firewall.  Here is a copy and paste from his files.
Files / Programs      ALL  FW  PSW  VIR  AV  ETC
Action    Sel    #ID    Type    Name    Version    Size
Run    Hide    Encrypt
Download    Public    Delete
      182193    Firewall Protect    EoD's Ultimate Firewall    80.02    6.00 Gb
Run    Hide    Encrypt
      184510    Firewall Protect    EoD's Ultimate Firewall    50.05    3.75 Gb
Run    Hide    Encrypt
      178307    Firewall Protect    EoD's Ultimate Firewall    100    7.50 Gb
Run    Hide    Encrypt
      124283    Firewall Bypass    Firewall Bypass    1.66942    626.03 Mb
Run    Hide    Encrypt
      172743    Password Protect    Special Password Protect    4.24    360.23 Mb
Run    Hide    Encrypt
      178309    Password Protect    Con's Password Protect    7.858    667.62 Mb
Run    Hide    Encrypt
      123947    Password Protect    Password Protect    2.002    170.09 Mb
Run    Hide    Encrypt
      181700    Password Break    Lockpick    2    1.70 Gb
Run    Hide    Encrypt
      158757    Unhide Files    File Unhider    10.004    20.01 Gb
Run AV    Hide    Encrypt
      182626    Anti-SpyWare    Spyware Executioner™ [AV]    8.12    8.12 Gb
      182192    Adware Anti-Virus    Adware Executioner™ [AV]    15.05    26.22 Gb
      167787    Adware Anti-Virus    Adware Anti-Virus [AV]    12.196    21.25 Gb
      141845    Adware Anti-Virus    Adware Anti-Virus [AV]    2.69668    4.70 Gb
      182186    File Share Anti-Virus    FS Executioner™ [AV]    10.1    101.00 Gb
Run    Hide    Encrypt
      134593    IP Cloaker    Special IP Cloaker    1.14798    1.74 Gb
Run    Hide    Encrypt
      172742    Log Deleter    Track Hider    24.7151    1.24 Gb

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
RavenXP

rgongora2002@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2008, 04:44:18 AM »

Ebolla, EoD is not against Faith Union.
What's wrong with taking missions for profit?
Anyway, you do disinfect other peoples viruses as well for profit.
Jim Frost

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2008, 05:13:31 AM »

um i seen nothing from that list that has /anything/ to do with faith or revelation. Just because someone disinfects some of your virii doesn't make them against what you stand for.
virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2008, 05:40:36 AM »

Ebolla, EoD is not against Faith Union.
What's wrong with taking missions for profit?
Anyway, you do disinfect other peoples viruses as well for profit.

I don't disinfect other peoples virii except for Spyware that is installed on top of my Virii.  If there are missions for them I don't know of it.

Try again RavenXP.

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2008, 05:41:51 AM »

um i seen nothing from that list that has /anything/ to do with faith or revelation. Just because someone disinfects some of your virii doesn't make them against what you stand for.

When it affects our ability to produce a strong front against Revelation then it has everything to do with it.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
RavenXP

rgongora2002@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2008, 06:26:55 AM »

I don't disinfect other peoples virii except for Spyware that is installed on top of my Virii.  If there are missions for them I don't know of it.

Try again RavenXP.

I don't disinfect high level virii except if I found missions from them.

Here's the mission reward that I've got, Check the timestamps, they will fit:
Type        Original        Amount        Remaining        Date / Time
Mission Reward     113,407.55     141,100.87     254,508.42     22-Sep-2008 02:46

Maybe you don't disinfect other people's virii, but you should ask your other team members.
Traced some of your member disinfecting EoD's v10.x Adwares then installed fileshares.
Got his IP using Spyware:

12-Sep-2008 00:27:18 Intercepted communication from [232.181.xx.xx] ViriiSoft™ File Share Virus Pro V 0.2 running on 34.36.183.193 for the last 0.90 hours...  collected 108.33 HPD CAPTURED!
=> HJSoft™ Profit Server #4

12-Sep-2008 00:47:10 Intercepted communication from [127.228.xx.xxx] ViriiSoft™ File Share Virus Pro V 0.2 running on 34.36.183.193 for the last 0.33 hours...  collected 39.73 HPD CAPTURED!
=> HJSoft™ SGP Server

Guess who own's ViriiSoft™.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 06:29:32 AM by RavenXP » Logged
RavenXP

rgongora2002@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2008, 06:28:17 AM »

When it affects our ability to produce a strong front against Revelation then it has everything to do with it.

Does killing one v10.xx Adware makes your front weaker against Revelation?
Besides, that is Crl's adware (as named) which in turn he's not active anymore.

I declared some days ago that EoD is against Revelation itself, so why is one of your team mates killed our Adwares.
So you are in turn weakening our front. When our adwares got killed, did we say that SGP is against Faith Union! No.

Wait a minute what is Revelation anyway, is it a big big threat? No.

Now you try again Ebolla.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 06:37:06 AM by RavenXP » Logged
virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2008, 09:38:56 AM »

Does killing one v10.xx Adware makes your front weaker against Revelation?
Besides, that is Crl's adware (as named) which in turn he's not active anymore.

I declared some days ago that EoD is against Revelation itself, so why is one of your team mates killed our Adwares.
So you are in turn weakening our front. When our adwares got killed, did we say that SGP is against Faith Union! No.

Wait a minute what is Revelation anyway, is it a big big threat? No.

Now you try again Ebolla.

I will speak with HJ on that issue and thank you for bringing it to my attention.

With regards to Crl named virii.   All of SGP uses those.  Just not all have been renamed yet.

Revelation is a very big threat.  If you don't think so then perhaps you are not aware of the ramifications of it being successful.

I do know that since SGP created the Faith Union to work with others against Revelation, SGP Virii have been getting targeted constantly and relentlessly.

As for trying.  I don't need to try.   Check the rankings.

Try again RavenXP

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
Andreas

Everything I say has a british sarcastic tone.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2008, 10:44:13 AM »

I dont know much about the different groups buisness' so I wont talk about it but i can say that I dont take any antihacker missions at all because I find it wrong. The only reason for me to attack someone (including disinfect) is revenge.
Revelation is not a threat now because Rev doesnt exist yet. The only way for Rev to be a threat is if a group decideds to work for it. I dont think that is likely. SGP will be more then able to prevent any indy players that want to install rev themselves without FU. The thing you guys should do is to work more closely together with researching Faith.

But please do ignore my post if you want. Its your buisness even though I will be very much affected by the outcome.

My sweet Eleonore, show no fear,
for the fearful riders are all ear,
and they smell and tastes every tear.
But more importantly: They aren't here!
Therefore there is no reason to fear.
Not until they ride again, my dear.
Donn

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2008, 12:04:34 PM »

Stop being so childish with that "Try again!" and focus on the real enemy: those who are against the Faith Union. And thats for both of you!

And although I dont have anything against you Ebolla (you seem a good guy), thinking you are more than someone else because you are number 1 is just plain stupid and you're not someone stupid so stop acting like one.
RavenXP

rgongora2002@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2008, 07:04:35 PM »

I will speak with HJ on that issue and thank you for bringing it to my attention.

You are welcome Mr Ebolla.

With regards to Crl named virii.   All of SGP uses those.  Just not all have been renamed yet.

Now we know. So I guess its too late for this explanation because I have disinfected one virus from a person that I know will not play anymore (I'm talking about the new owner).

Revelation is a very big threat.  If you don't think so then perhaps you are not aware of the ramifications of it being successful.

I know it is a very big threat.
But as of now it is not even a threat because no one is capable of organizing its activation.

I do know that since SGP created the Faith Union to work with others against Revelation, SGP Virii have been getting targeted constantly and relentlessly.

Sorry about that, but your viruses are not the only one targeted.
There's 80% chance that installed viruses will create a mission, and that's part of the game.
When there's a mission, there's a target.
In fact, all viruses are targeted ever since this game began.

As for trying.  I don't need to try.   Check the rankings.

What I mean is try to explain to us why it is a big deal when I killed an SGP virus but you don't explain why one of your members killed an EoD virus and installed his own virus on that server.

Try again RavenXP

Check my number. That explains all.
virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2008, 09:20:05 AM »

I dont know much about the different groups buisness' so I wont talk about it but i can say that I dont take any antihacker missions at all because I find it wrong. The only reason for me to attack someone (including disinfect) is revenge.
Revelation is not a threat now because Rev doesnt exist yet. The only way for Rev to be a threat is if a group decideds to work for it. I dont think that is likely. SGP will be more then able to prevent any indy players that want to install rev themselves without FU. The thing you guys should do is to work more closely together with researching Faith.

But please do ignore my post if you want. Its your buisness even though I will be very much affected by the outcome.

Faith .6xx is being put up on both of the free repo's.   Granted it takes a while due to it's insane HDD size but it is being done.
Mind you this is not to say that any other group researching it is not welcome to.  We are just making our's available to everyone.  We have not discussed this with any other groups yet.  I do know TnW is researching one and last I heard it was around the .5 version.  If they want to they are welcome to put it up on the free repo's as well.

Stop being so childish with that "Try again!" and focus on the real enemy: those who are against the Faith Union. And thats for both of you!

And although I dont have anything against you Ebolla (you seem a good guy), thinking you are more than someone else because you are number 1 is just plain stupid and you're not someone stupid so stop acting like one.

It seems you misunderstood my post.  I know the game very well as does my whole team.  We work together to stay on top which is why we hold the top positions in the game.  Even our old member who quit is still above everyone else.
As for me being more than anyone else.  I learned a long time ago that no one is better than me and I am no better than anyone else.  Sometimes though I do sound as if I come off otherwise and I do apologize and appreciate it when someone points that out to me.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
human

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2008, 09:21:16 AM »

First, could you explain what is the faith union?

I think the unique way EoD can be said they are against faith is because all of its members were focusing on activating revelation, a false thing.

That ain't gonna happen. I am not going to aid the doom day device.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2008, 09:11:25 AM by .apache. » Logged

EoD's forums

~~ Human ~~ EoD Co-Leader
virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2008, 11:53:06 AM »

Human did you not say you would be a part of it already?

Faith Union is for the destruction of True Light to prevent the come about of Revelation Day.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
RavenXP

rgongora2002@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2008, 08:10:12 PM »

I think the unique way EoD can be said they are against faith is because all of its members try to activate revelation.

That is not true. If you are really EoD you would have known better that we have voted against Revelation.
And you would have known better that we have posted ways to counter Revelation in our own ways.
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to: