The Hacker Project - a free online game

March 29, 2024, 09:58:12 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Being illegal doesn't make it wrong."
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Unhider on localhost (adware disinfect)& how to use spyware :D (questions)  (Read 2897 times)
Seb

I never sleep.

View Profile
« on: September 24, 2008, 07:48:39 PM »

I got this msg, had it for a while, decided to post it now, while trying to disinfect adware of my server dead
Possible hidden virii incursion! Run a higher UnHider version on the gateway first! I only have a .1UnHider, I'm wondering if there's any way around it, or just what it means (I need a higher UnHider version apparently.) Anyone else get this?

Side question: I'd like to know how to steal HPD using Spyware. (note: I have no spyware programs.)

extra-note: It says I have no active virii, however.. I have an 'activate file HJ adware V.226 (not the full thing, you get the jist of it) version: 0.1
I think I need a better unhider.

« Last Edit: September 24, 2008, 07:55:13 PM by Seb » Logged
virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2008, 01:47:20 AM »

Get a higher unhider or you can ask one of the people who do disinfects.   Mind you it will be done when that person has time although if you donate to my gold FTP server I put it on a high priority.  Meaning as soon as I get AP I will do it even if I have something else I want to do ;)

Btw Unhider works by just running it.  You don't have to actually unhide the software at this point.

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
Seb

I never sleep.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2008, 06:32:18 PM »

It'd be good for you to help me- low priority, I have nothing that has any worth to you. ^^ , I don't think it'd be possible to unhide, we couldn't see it, so.. heheh, we'd all be stuck with lots of hidden virii...which would be bad. Very bad  10
virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2008, 06:41:47 PM »

I can see anything.  Just PM Ebolla in game with your IP.  I will unhide all the stuff for you and if you need Virii cleaning let me know as well when you send the PM.

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: