The Hacker Project - a free online game

April 18, 2024, 09:54:33 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Being legal doesn't make it right."
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8
Print
Author Topic: We have our first identified Pro-Revelation member  (Read 59762 times)
Nagitof

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: October 04, 2008, 04:46:18 PM »

Has anyone thought of identity theft. Its is easy to rename a server to someone else, and change the name SpyWare to someone else. There for someone can be messing with you, plus the VI dosnt tell who the spyware belongs to. Therefore there is NO proof of who uses of SpyWare.

RavenXP

rgongora2002@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 04, 2008, 06:25:28 PM »

Attacks will be certain, now that your members are starting to invade territory they shouldn't be 1

Wait for the Tsar Bomba....You'll see.

2 And here's another threat...   clapping thumbsup rock
Nagitof

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 04, 2008, 08:47:15 PM »

Hatejacket mostlikly need to put up with tons a crap a day, so he has a reason to go to war with anyone, plus he has the support of Ebolla. So dont argu with his work. If anything he doesnt have the time to hack the poeple that he says he will. So there not false theats they're mostly just warnings.

RavenXP

rgongora2002@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 04, 2008, 09:21:29 PM »

So there not false threats they're mostly just warnings.

What I mean is he keeps on accusing but no proof has been shown.
If he has complete proof then he doesn't need to accuse or threat everyone right?
Ginjitsu

View Profile Email
« Reply #94 on: October 04, 2008, 09:24:55 PM »

Basically I think if he had full proof there would be no discussion about this matter and someone's server would be wrecked...simple as that.
virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #95 on: October 05, 2008, 01:45:55 AM »

Has anyone thought of identity theft. Its is easy to rename a server to someone else, and change the name SpyWare to someone else. There for someone can be messing with you, plus the VI dosnt tell who the spyware belongs to. Therefore there is NO proof of who uses of SpyWare.

I will be honest.  I used to rename my server to look like other peoples all the time.  You know that fiasco a while back.  Yes it was me.  I have only gone back to Ebolla on the server while I work on Faith Union's "Tsar Pushka" which will take a while to get into place but shall reign havoc upon anyone that goes against the Faith Union.  That is not a threat but a severe promise

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
DamascuS

準備戰爭

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 05, 2008, 02:58:24 AM »

And that goes literally, with being the second largest force in the FU i am also thinking of bringing it to the attention of other TNW members that we also should have one these counter-measures. It would be no problem to research it within 24 hours, but then there is the server needed to run it, neither is that a big problem, the only thing that im picking at now, is the dangers of having two of them active at the same time, it MAY give us a slight edge, but it gives pro-revs an even bigger one, there is your catch 22 again 5

virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #97 on: October 05, 2008, 03:00:59 AM »

And that goes literally, with being the second largest force in the FU i am also thinking of bringing it to the attention of other TNW members that we also should have one these counter-measures. It would be no problem to research it within 24 hours, but then there is the server needed to run it, neither is that a big problem, the only thing that im picking at now, is the dangers of having two of them active at the same time, it MAY give us a slight edge, but it gives pro-revs an even bigger one, there is your catch 22 again 5

Yes but imagine if someone was dumb enough to try and activate it.   They would go BOOM in short order.

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
DamascuS

準備戰爭

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 05, 2008, 12:16:46 PM »

Yes but imagine if someone was dumb enough to try and activate it.   They would go BOOM in short order.

Yes. Very true.

I suppose it could be safe enough, but it would take some coordination, such as staggering our disinfects/installs etc, and of course possibly giving others access for AV'ing purposes as backup.

Seb

I never sleep.

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 05, 2008, 04:39:02 PM »

What is this 'Tsar Project' it seems like a serious malware  2
HJ®
« Reply #100 on: October 05, 2008, 05:24:27 PM »

You are correct.
zand lizzar

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 05, 2008, 05:25:21 PM »

Its a nice idea in theory Dama, but I wont be a part of keeping Revelation on any of my servers. It screams MAD, mutually assured distruction.  and all it would take would be a couple guys with itchy fingers and the server resets.
Xirad

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 14, 2008, 10:55:20 AM »

so... i just checked the revelation thing... and saw that there's a rev virus on "Sobey's Dedicated Server", not installed yet. and only  v 0.1.

is he part of the test or just someone that's gonna regret their decisions in a bit?

Hmm....
virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #103 on: October 14, 2008, 11:11:40 AM »

so... i just checked the revelation thing... and saw that there's a rev virus on "Sobey's Dedicated Server", not installed yet. and only  v 0.1.

is he part of the test or just someone that's gonna regret their decisions in a bit?

Someone who is going to regret doing that.  Besides that I have already hit them once with the baby Tsar Pushka Code Named Remote Server Destruction.

And I will continue hitting them relentlessly.  As soon as there is space I will even give them a taste of TNW's 5.2 Bomb

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
Seb

I never sleep.

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 14, 2008, 07:13:30 PM »

wow, they have a nic public ftp 1
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8
Print
Jump to: