The Hacker Project - a free online game

March 28, 2024, 01:11:17 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Down with the mega-corporations!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8
Print
Author Topic: We have our first identified Pro-Revelation member  (Read 59514 times)
neoke81

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2008, 02:28:42 PM »

up untill now there was no discussion about me , so why should i put spam on the forum ?

and you know what , mister HateJacket ?
if you want me , come and find me again   ... pfffff ...

is it because you are the number 2 in the game that everybody has to listen to you ?
LOL
well think again mate !

this aint gonna happen .
and for the record ... i use the nick "Neo" in every game i play , so if i want to sign with Neo i do so ...

neoke81

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2008, 02:30:10 PM »

I had my suspicions about Neo = Neoke.   This seems to confirm it.

Little background on Neo.

Neo was in the first SGP group back before the current group.  This is when SGP was started day 2 of the game.
The whole group agreed to be anti Spyware all the way.
We started finding Spyware popping up on our servers.
Investigating we found 5 of 6 members getting hit with it.
Since we did not have a repo at the time we all had access to each others servers.
Neo had done a PW change.
I hacked Neo and found the same exact Spyware on his server.
He was warned.
He promised he wouldn't do it again.
The spyware started up again.
It was found to be Neo again.
He was warned a 2nd time.
He apologized and said it wouldn't happen again.
He did it again that same day.
He was black balled from SGP and his servers are on Permanent KoS.

Does the series of events seem to familiar to anyone else?

and for the record ...
i was never in SGP ......
HJ®
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2008, 02:32:19 PM »

Well jeez Neo.

Guess what is gonna happen?

Im gonna find you 1
And Im gonna destory your server  10
and youll forever be known as the little nuts who tried to stand up to the whole world and was made swiss cheese out of  16
neoke81

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2008, 02:35:00 PM »

a bit frustrated because you didn't got a blowjob last night ?

good luck tracking me :-p
Andreas

Everything I say has a british sarcastic tone.

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2008, 02:38:39 PM »

Youre talking to one of the best players in HP who works in a group consisting of the best players in HP. They have been succesful in everything they have tried to do and you actually wants to fight him? AND everyone else wants to take you down too. The odds arent on your side.

My sweet Eleonore, show no fear,
for the fearful riders are all ear,
and they smell and tastes every tear.
But more importantly: They aren't here!
Therefore there is no reason to fear.
Not until they ride again, my dear.
HJ®
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2008, 02:47:11 PM »

Nah, im straight up frustrated with not getting blowjobs any night.

Seriously kid, grow up. Its bad enough when you need to lie to the HP forums about your age.

I love these types, the ones that talk lots and lots and lots. When they wake up with no hard drive they feel even worse because they know its their own fault.

And as for tracking you. Who needs to track you when you can purchase Ips. And who needs to worry about the cost of that, I can afford to buy 120 a day at 3500 each. No joke. Wanna see how long itll take to find you?
virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2008, 03:08:38 PM »

Code:
Offline Neo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:42 am   Post subject: Re: Woot Neo is on the Corp Hit List   

Edit post Reply with quote Report this post Post details Warn user Delete post
Had no problems, Neo's Wall V 0.254 is doing a good job so far :D

Would you like to post more of Neo's posts from when he was in SGP?  Heck I can move them to the open section of the SGP forums if you think this is a fake.

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
Exousia
« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2008, 03:33:13 PM »

Little words from a little mind. I'm currently sitting around #170 and I'm going to be looking for you, kid. Even if that means just ratting you out to HJ who can actually do something about it, so be it.

And I listen to HJ and several others, not because they're #2 or whatever, but because they actually have some good advice on how to play this game and how to treat others with respect. You've never even heard of the word from the looks of things.
Nagitof

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2008, 03:37:16 PM »

read 9
Im lost.
1- neoke81, who the hell is he, I know i passed him in ranking, but hes hasnt done any thing, i found him disinfecting my viriis once, but thats about it.  And Neo quit, I think.

2- I'm happy HJ that has self control as one of the superpowers, but dont get too many enimies. Massive dynamics will turn everyone against everyone.

3- Theres a depression going on with all the new players, and your going to war. This is not a good thing. We are some of the best players in the game, we got started before it got hard. There wont be to many players that pass us. By eliminating one of the top players, that doesnt mean someone will take his place, we just lose one more resource.

4- Hatejacket is the only one who has givin a reason to be against neoke81, so why are the others going against him. I'm not choosing sides.

5- How can you be pro-reve, theres no virii yet, and like HJ said, HJ just tried to delete everything without looking at what it was. Disinfecting the viriis on truelight servers is the only way for new players to make HPD, why cause were are all butting viriis on it. Spyware is a cheap software but it isnt against faith either.

6- two poeple have posted scince i started typing this.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2008, 09:45:05 PM by Nagitof » Logged

HJ®
« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2008, 03:41:15 PM »

Im lost.
1- neoke81, who the hell is he, I know i passed him in ranking, but hes hasnt donany thing, i found disinfecting my viriis once, but thats about it. Hatejacket, this is the 2nd person in 3 days that you have said to be pro-rev. And Neo quit, I think.

Who else. Who else?

This guy threatened to go pro-rev, and a threat is a threat. A threat is admissible by law. You can go to JAIL for threatening someone.

Now, considering Ive only been back allowed on the forums for, oh say, less than 24 hours now, I think that youre pulling things out of your ass.
Nagitof

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2008, 03:45:21 PM »

I think that youre pulling things out of your ass.

How am I pulling things out of I disagree? This is only the second time I have said something against an argument.

HJ®
« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2008, 03:52:39 PM »

Who else did I say was Pro-Rev?

In fact, show me another forum topic that Ive even created that has the word Revelation in it.
Nagitof

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2008, 03:57:27 PM »

Oh sorry, it was someone else. Ya that was my fault i was confused. Last night I read through the forums. i must have read one about someone being Pro-Rev, and then read a few differnt threads.

F*** that was stupid of me. Il change the post above.

Sry HJ
« Last Edit: September 25, 2008, 09:45:52 PM by Nagitof » Logged

HJ®
« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2008, 04:11:07 PM »

Dont worry about it  13
Nagitof

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2008, 04:12:55 PM »

I was scared as s***. Sorry about it again.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8
Print
Jump to: