The Hacker Project - a free online game

April 30, 2024, 08:07:10 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Being illegal doesn't make it wrong."
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Hi im Lightfingers  (Read 5545 times)
lightfingers

View Profile Email
« on: September 18, 2008, 06:44:11 AM »

Hi im kinda new, well have not met any friends yet... so anyone wanna be friends and can someone tell me bout the groups on here? I know there a group for revelation, and one thats againts it... Kinda interested in hearing about them both and kinda interested in joining the one who needs help the most.

Andreas

Everything I say has a british sarcastic tone.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2008, 07:27:22 AM »

Hello Light. There are several groups in HP despite the lack of support for it. The most famous of them are SGP but you wont be able to join them anytime soon. They consists of six of the best players in HP. The other groups should be able to announce themselves-

My sweet Eleonore, show no fear,
for the fearful riders are all ear,
and they smell and tastes every tear.
But more importantly: They aren't here!
Therefore there is no reason to fear.
Not until they ride again, my dear.
jaycloud7
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2008, 02:48:31 PM »

Welcome to the game  12
virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2008, 03:16:41 PM »

Faith Union is a coalition of people and groups who are on the side of hackers and are fighting against True Light since recent events have shown that they are for destroying all hackers.

But as far as groups go.

EoD decent group but they have some trust issues from what I understand.
TnW good group.  Probably the 2nd strongest group in the game.
SGP Holds the top ranks in the game.  It is not a secret anymore who the active members are.

There are a couple of other groups starting up.  Ironlungs is looking to start a group.

Anyone not in the Faith Union or those who betray the Faith Union are considered enemies of Faith Union and are hunted down constantly.

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
gs 059

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2008, 03:29:17 PM »

EoD has a bunch of trust issues because of the risks we take, we took in AIR to help them out, than that backfired, and people like to start rumors about us, we do not actually do anything bad though and we can all be trusted. we just get taken advantage of a lot.

virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2008, 03:32:50 PM »

EoD has a bunch of trust issues because of the risks we take, we took in AIR to help them out, than that backfired, and people like to start rumors about us, we do not actually do anything bad though and we can all be trusted. we just get taken advantage of a lot.

That is why SGP plays it close to the chest.  The fewer people that know of our long term plans the better.

The only time SGP has had any dealings with EoD is over virii which is no big deal personally.

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
Seb

I never sleep.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2008, 08:53:47 PM »

I support the Faith Union  2
Anyone not in the Faith Union (etc) will be hunted down
lightfingers

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2008, 07:51:44 AM »

Ok let me rephrase the question, what groups are trying to destroy the world, and which groups arent?

its cool that it sounds like theres a few groups, BUT i wanna kno whose doing what ya kno? if one group is trying to destroy the world and theres like a bajilllion groups tryin to stop it lol then i might join that group or jus play solo. I jus wanna kno what groups do what, or if anyone can tell me approximately a % of the game is trying to do what ;)
Andreas

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2008, 07:57:48 AM »

The latest major update have enabled a virus that can make this game to reset. I think all groups have joined together to prevent this from happening. Everyone actively opposing Rev (the virus) have joined FU (Faith (the AV) Union).

lightfingers

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2008, 08:08:46 AM »

So then all groups are preventing the reset?
Andreas

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2008, 08:22:03 AM »

I think so but there have been some rumours about one of the groups. I cant talk much about it because I dont know much at all about the groups.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: