The Hacker Project - a free online game

March 28, 2024, 05:29:30 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Hackers come and go, but a great hack is forever."
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Print
Author Topic: Tho whomever disinfected *.*.13.247  (Read 22722 times)
virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2008, 05:40:27 PM »

Saying that on the forums doesnt matter, the poeple that are disinfecting your FS viriis are the players that dont know that you will rain hell. Those on the forums know you will destroy them if they do.

that is just it though.  The ones who keep doing these acts and installing spyware are using the log deleter stolen form Areus.  And all of those players do come on the forums.

It is alright though.   In 2 weeks there will be a major upheaval of the power in the game.  Especially since ARC is officially the SGP training guild and is considered a full extension of SGP and any attacks on ARC will be considered as attacks on SGP.

Also I am giving warning now so you may all pass it on in game.

If you have SGP, ARC, or TNW Software that is not from the days of the Free Repo's it is strongly recommended that you delete it now and forget you ever had it.  If it is found on your server then your server will suffer the same destruction as those who have attacked the 3 groups.

Also let it be known now that since actions are being committed against SGP, ARC, and TNW by those who have stolen the Log Deleter from Areus that any and all individuals that are connected in anyway are hereby expelled from the Faith Union.  Understand this is being done for security reasons and does not mean you are currently a target.

Ebolla
Leader of SGP
Coordinator of the Faith Union
Police Chief of HP

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
Seb

I never sleep.

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2008, 05:45:20 PM »

I have to be careful! the Tsar project, this strict management, it's like the cold war, stalin, and SW all put together :P except with hackers...
This is where it becomes interesting? Eh?
HJ®
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2008, 05:47:12 PM »

The Tsar War will go down in history 1
Raistlin

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2008, 05:49:34 PM »

Oooh, maybe Emi can write another one of those plot module thingies. I mean, they don't do much, but come on, it was kinda fun. (If you don't remember what I'm talking about, you weren't there, and probably won't appreciate the plot module much anyway.)
Nagitof

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2008, 05:50:16 PM »

Now HJ has something interesting, a war. This will be fun, but now I need to cover ALL my tracks and hide till its over.

gs 059

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2008, 05:59:15 PM »

virusman...

"Understand this is being done for security reasons and does not mean you are currently a target."
first you say that we are being targeted, than you say we are not... which is it?

Raistlin

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2008, 06:09:58 PM »

Booted from FU is not the same thing as "Shoot on sight." Not quite, anyway ;)
virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2008, 06:35:47 PM »

virusman...

"Understand this is being done for security reasons and does not mean you are currently a target."
first you say that we are being targeted, than you say we are not... which is it?

Well that depends.  Are you admitting to taking actions against SGP, ARC, and/or TNW?  Are you admitting that you are the one that is going after the virii in question and using Areus's Log Deleter to Hide your tracks?

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
zand lizzar

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2008, 06:53:10 PM »

Short list of v149 log deleter holders (as far as I know)

Me, Dama, Zand, pen
Donn and GS (and probably others in EoD by now)
Maybe Rio?

UMM, Pen and I dont have the 149, we must have missed that office memo 1
RavenXP

rgongora2002@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2008, 08:05:14 PM »

Yes, RavenXP, I have sources. Stop crying about how It's "another threat" blah blah blah.

I didn't cry out ever about you saying threats blah blah blah.
What I always tell you is to back up your accusations with proofs and not blah blah blah.  16

I have uploaded a v15 Spyware to the server and I will activate it if activation processes run on the virii currently being uploaded. You are wasting not only mine, but your time and AP as well.

Same process that I did to you right? Perhaps same SpyWare version.

So what about that Tsar war you are planning to?
For me, you're just creating some reasons to target other groups.
So for the last time, back up your accusations and post it here.  bodyguard
HJ®
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2008, 08:10:05 PM »

Did you happen to see the other topic?

Top that.
RavenXP

rgongora2002@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2008, 08:33:57 PM »

Did you happen to see the other topic?

Top that.

Yes. So? What about it.
Xirad

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2008, 08:43:47 PM »

If you have SGP, ARC, or TNW Software that is not from the days of the Free Repo's it is strongly recommended that you delete it now and forget you ever had it.  If it is found on your server then your server will suffer the same destruction as those who have attacked the 3 groups.

So what if we traded for the software, and didnt get it from the Repo's? Or traded people that had traded for it?

Hmm....
Araeus

View Profile Email
« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2008, 08:49:46 PM »

I wouldn't really worried about it.  I've seen so many people with TNW software it's ridiculous... I don't even know how some of it got out but most of it isn't really that big of a deal.  He's more referring to the log deleter and any high-powered software.  The stuff we don't give away for free if you ask nicely.

Nagitof

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2008, 09:28:10 PM »

Theres a log deleter that got out and spread like wild fire. It was a v45.1, I was talking to like 4 players and they wanted to trade me something for my FireWall, all four of them had the 45.1 log deleter. And the other day someone (I think HJ) was having trouble with someone hacking him and deleting the logs with a v40+ log deleter. Who knows who it was, cause everyone has that log deleter.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Print
Jump to: