The Hacker Project - a free online game

March 28, 2024, 05:18:05 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Subverting tyranny is the highest duty."
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: public server spyware  (Read 8827 times)
Thek3mp
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2008, 05:31:09 PM »

yea but remember those ARE the newbie servers, im still at 65 bw and like 0.26 adwares (cant use them on publics obviously but still i have others) like cant you genocide them once and track down the people upping like 2-5 fileshares on ALL of the publics,
Moen Co.

F5!

ragewithmycheese
View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2008, 10:04:56 PM »

Why you! Back in my day, 65 bw was the Rolls Royce of transfer speeds!! You young whippersnappers don't know how good you have things. Back in my day, we had to manually complete missions! Then we hacked 10 miles in the snow to delete our logs! Uphill! BOTH WAYS! DURING A SOLAR FLARE!! Confounded youngins don't know how good you have it. We didn't tolerate any of your sass either. If someone uploaded spyware to the publics, we didn't cry like a newborn baby. We found that hooligan and beat the shennanigans out of him!

Gosh durnit my mobo came loose again. Someone call an ambulance...

Retired. Best Finish: #4 (Should've been #3)
Thek3mp
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2008, 07:00:15 AM »

yea ive fpcused on bw only, so im stuck at low memory and cpu for now, and im only that high because i managed break spyware the peeps who plant 3 fs on newbie servers, (i made it so i catched as few innocents as i could)
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to: