The Hacker Project - a free online game

April 29, 2024, 06:21:51 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Down with the mega-corporations!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 16
Print
Author Topic: Sons of Technological Liberty  (Read 100259 times)
Exousia
« Reply #60 on: October 24, 2008, 10:04:00 PM »

There is something resembling the beginnings of a point there. The only way to truly be free of the Revelation menace is to remove it from the game.
HJ®
« Reply #61 on: October 24, 2008, 10:19:44 PM »

Ohh, poor Jake.

Your servers go bye-bye
virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: October 24, 2008, 10:26:20 PM »

There is something resembling the beginnings of a point there. The only way to truly be free of the Revelation menace is to remove it from the game.

Yet hours before Revelations 1.0 would be eradicated from the game SoTL buys it from the software shop.    I think that in of itself should say something about SoTL's "Statements"

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
SoTL

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 24, 2008, 10:27:14 PM »

Tsar Bomba was never installed so you could not have disinfected it.  Now SoTL is lieing?  Makes me wonder where their true allegiances lie.

We wonder who is lying now. We don't think anyone here will back you up on that claim. Remote attacks were made on several targets, and SGP clearly states that they are responsible for the attacks. It was clear as day that Hatejacket's copy of Revelation was installed, and it was disinfected earlier today. In fact, we left a couple presents on Hatejacket's server as well, which is the reason why he changed his IP so prematurely. Why would he have to change his IP nearly a week ahead of the installing Revelations?

We also find it suspicious that you have allowed someone on to your main server to start a delete process on Revelation. We believe that no more than one person outside of SGP has the software to break those protections. You distribute software to the masses for sure, but it is not software that can compete with yours. You do so to create an inferior, but slightly competent group of people that owe their belongings to you. Then you impress on them your ideals and rules, stopping them from producing their own, effectively stunting their development as individuals.

Your propaganda machine is failing you, its holes are readily apparent and your arguments shoddy at best. Our copies are available for everyone to see. We do not run protection software on those servers. Why do you hide behind yours? We suggest that you do so because access to competitive software is something you don't want the public to have. You wish to keep them subordinate to your power.
Master Shake

Icarus Code Grinder

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 24, 2008, 10:41:39 PM »

Got another live one. "drzejb's Dedicated Server" with a v.1.

I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.
Exousia
« Reply #65 on: October 24, 2008, 11:16:07 PM »

Yet hours before Revelations 1.0 would be eradicated from the game SoTL buys it from the software shop.    I think that in of itself should say something about SoTL's "Statements"

I was referring to J.Green... but I guess it applies there too, V-man. I stick to my previous statement that Revelation should not have existed in the first place.
Exousia
« Reply #66 on: October 24, 2008, 11:23:15 PM »

Tsar Bomba was never installed so you could not have disinfected it.  Now SoTL is lieing?  Makes me wonder where their true allegiances lie.

We wonder who is lying now. We don't think anyone here will back you up on that claim. Remote attacks were made on several targets, and SGP clearly states that they are responsible for the attacks. It was clear as day that Hatejacket's copy of Revelation was installed, and it was disinfected earlier today. In fact, we left a couple presents on Hatejacket's server as well, which is the reason why he changed his IP so prematurely. Why would he have to change his IP nearly a week ahead of the installing Revelations?

We also find it suspicious that you have allowed someone on to your main server to start a delete process on Revelation. We believe that no more than one person outside of SGP has the software to break those protections. You distribute software to the masses for sure, but it is not software that can compete with yours. You do so to create an inferior, but slightly competent group of people that owe their belongings to you. Then you impress on them your ideals and rules, stopping them from producing their own, effectively stunting their development as individuals.

Your propaganda machine is failing you, its holes are readily apparent and your arguments shoddy at best. Our copies are available for everyone to see. We do not run protection software on those servers. Why do you hide behind yours? We suggest that you do so because access to competitive software is something you don't want the public to have. You wish to keep them subordinate to your power.

<sigh> So, it wasn't the interesting contingency or a variant thereof. I'm so disappointed! Such a mundane motive. Talk about anti-climactic.
RavenXP

rgongora2002@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 24, 2008, 11:49:14 PM »

Uh-oh, nice plot there.
Unfortunately I smell a restart now.  2

SoTL only needs to host the Rev, a newbie account can remote install it.
Now what are you guys talking about they can't pull it out?

Congrats Ebolla, you've won $60 price!  laugh
gs 059

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 24, 2008, 11:50:15 PM »

I need to get some software now so I can be in the top 10 again....lol

Raistlin

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 24, 2008, 11:57:21 PM »

Uh-oh, nice plot there.
Unfortunately I smell a restart now.  2

SoTL only needs to host the Rev, a newbie account can remote install it.
Now what are you guys talking about they can't pull it out?

Congrats Ebolla, you've won $60 price!  laugh

Actually, you can't remote install Rev without using up the same resources it requires on the remote system, too. So no, a newbie can't install it. Disaster averted!
RavenXP

rgongora2002@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 25, 2008, 12:11:32 AM »

Can't help but to elaborate their points...  21

We wonder who is lying now. We don't think anyone here will back you up on that claim.

How about Jake? He's a good candidate for that.

Remote attacks were made on several targets, and SGP clearly states that they are responsible for the attacks.

True. And they said its their punishment.

We believe that no more than one person outside of SGP has the software to break those protections.

True. And how did you know who that person is?  21

You distribute software to the masses for sure, but it is not software that can compete with yours. You do so to create an inferior, but slightly competent group of people that owe their belongings to you.

Others can't run it. However those players who can run it that does not follow their rules are one by one listed on their hit list and received constant attacks. Big players that won't follow them can already research their own high level software.

Then you impress on them your ideals and rules, stopping them from producing their own, effectively stunting their development as individuals.

Others learned to adapt and hide for a while. Note that big farms are bombed by SGP which would really destroy the potential of a player to compete.

Your propaganda machine is failing you, its holes are readily apparent and your arguments shoddy at best. Our copies are available for everyone to see. We do not run protection software on those servers. Why do you hide behind yours?

That's what I'm afraid of... smaller players might install your Revs. Anyway, I will still blame the first person who researched Rev into higher level. Or SoTL could be part of SGP's propaganda?

We suggest that you do so because access to competitive software is something you don't want the public to have. You wish to keep them subordinate to your power.

It's part of the game. Hoard the power. Stop the competitors. Add propaganda to the forums to make your team look good. Destroy other team's reputation by propaganda, etc... It's all part of the game.

Actually, you can't remote install Rev without using up the same resources it requires on the remote system, too. So no, a newbie can't install it. Disaster averted!

Thanks for clarifications! Haven't thought about trying to install it so I don't know.  16
virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #71 on: October 25, 2008, 12:17:45 AM »

Simple the Tsar Weapons were Revelations 2.452.   Which ALL can attest were NEVER installed.  So anything else?   As for the deletion of the Tsar Weapons it is I who am deleting them.  Hence why the deletes are from my own serves to my own servers.

So care to try slandering us again?  BTW I do suspect I know who is behind SoTL.   EoD was created to take down SGP which they have failed to do.   So either it is EoD or someone who has had connections with EoD....

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
Raistlin

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 25, 2008, 12:20:50 AM »

Actually, I'm pretty sure that's what HJ hit me with; there was only one installed, and now there are none. . . If I'm wrong, please correct.

Edit: I stand corrected :P
« Last Edit: October 25, 2008, 12:25:53 AM by Raistlin » Logged
virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #73 on: October 25, 2008, 12:22:28 AM »

Also in regards to the software given out.  That is a server hosted by SGP but is community driven.   Yes we do toss some of our older software on it as a gift to others but the server is primarily there for the community to help out each other.

Actually, I'm pretty sure that's what HJ hit me with; there was only one installed, and now there are none. . . If I'm wrong, please correct.

What HJ hit you with was a Revelations 1.0.  2.452 was never installed on any server and SoTL are the only ones installing it currently even though SGP was removing them from the game.

Sadly though yes we did research it up.   And what we predicted would happen has happened thanks to SoTL.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
gs 059

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 25, 2008, 12:24:51 AM »

Sadly though yes we did research it up.   And what we predicted would happen has happened thanks to SoTL.
if you predicted it would happen than why did you do it?

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 16
Print
Jump to: