The Hacker Project - a free online game

April 27, 2024, 09:20:06 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Hackers come and go, but a great hack is forever."
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16
Print
Author Topic: Sons of Technological Liberty  (Read 100224 times)
human

View Profile
« Reply #180 on: October 27, 2008, 11:43:30 AM »

Sorry, but I had to answer to this post before reading all the 12 pages of thread:

- riolic
- Conome
- crazyraver
- human

So, let's get some explaining done, pretty quickly.

HJ: Do not merge me into this thing of rev activating. I am not even gold, so I cannot rename servers, so I cannot be SoTL. I do not have any alt account.

Yes, I am human ingame.

Relax yourself.

I don't/didn't have relationships/comunication with Conome, riolic or crazyraver in/out the game. Ever.

PS: BTW: I do not look at this forums a lot, and many times I look at them I do not answer unless it involves me directly.

I cannot crack top players, neither myself, so if someone took my servers name/description (the default ones, I have not gold) and setted for hims/hers ones, I would like to have the IPs and give them a visit, and whoever who wants to help me destroying servers that are used for impersonating me will be welcome.

Now, getting into the general chat of the thread:

Did not rev needed being activated by 10 people (10 times, as each user can only activate once) for starting a reset?

Or does the news/guide fails a that point?

EoD's forums

~~ Human ~~ EoD Co-Leader
jimmi33

View Profile
« Reply #181 on: October 27, 2008, 11:52:19 AM »

Did not rev needed being activated by 10 people (10 times, as each user can only activate once) for starting a reset?

Or does the news/guide fails a that point?

yes there needs to be 10 revelations aktivated before revelation happens also only 1 revelation each person which is why i think they only got 5 servers and 1 aktive because they are not 10 people crazy enough to piss the hole playerbase off.

Another thing is they have begone to use 0.1 revelations which is not hard to disinfect so i belive once again they are out of people who want to support them.

And just a piece of information. When Riolic cracked me i followed his bounce and quess which server it stopped at?

The new SoTL server. No new bounce from there. Either Riolic really is a part of SoTL or then SoTL helped Riolic with what Riolic told was his doing.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2008, 01:11:16 PM by jimmi33 » Logged
Geth

Geth - Universally Violent

View Profile
« Reply #182 on: October 27, 2008, 12:50:52 PM »

Don't forget that there are other people out there who would want to see revelation activated. The many revelation copies out there might push them.

hard to disinflekt so
Lol

Always Agressive
Raistlin

View Profile
« Reply #183 on: October 27, 2008, 12:57:05 PM »

I don't think it'll happen. I just connected to one of the SoTL servers with my Chat server, and unless they cancel the format, they could take out the ones that take longest to format. Here's to NOT having doomsday *crosses fingers*.

EDIT: Huh. There might be some way to game the system, by having formats ready all the time, and some v.1 Revs constantly installing. . . I'll figure it out when I'm not exhausted, but if somebody else wants to put their brain's CPU cycles towards it. . . :P
riolic

View Profile Email
« Reply #184 on: October 27, 2008, 01:00:46 PM »

And just a piece of information. When Riolic cracked me i followed his bounce and quess which server it stopped at?

The new SoTL server. No new bounce from there. Either Riolic really is a part of SoTL or then SoTL helped Riolic with what Riolic told was his doing.

errr. kid my bounce ended at a dead IP by the time you would have been able to track me, so don't go about giving false info, besides you can't even touch my deleter....  Also, I AM NOT SoTL
Get it straight, any actions I take against SGP I always take account for. Why? Because I am proud that i am one of the few who is not intimidated by them, they do not scare me, never have, and never will.
jimmi33

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: October 27, 2008, 01:13:43 PM »

It can be i cant touch it ^^ but remember im not the only ARC player ohh and i still would like to know why the ending ip is SoTL?
Who Cares

View Profile
« Reply #186 on: October 27, 2008, 01:53:56 PM »

Yes but the Tsar Bomba version of Revelation have been named like that for a reason. Only way to win against that one being installed is to get lucky that there are not enough people wiling to nuke the game.
Raistlin

View Profile
« Reply #187 on: October 27, 2008, 01:56:13 PM »

Or to not have it exist. I believe we are stepping away from the precipice; I've looked at the servers, and with the exception of Ebolla's main, which I can't get into, they're all deleting/formatting. If they all go through with it, the game ought to be safe again. Also, could somebody PLEASE squash drzjeb? He's researching Rev, somebody needs to nuke the hell out of him.
jimmi33

View Profile
« Reply #188 on: October 27, 2008, 02:00:50 PM »

to tell you the truth then i have uploaded malware and tryed to bomb him and deleting the file but Riolic like to protect him ^^
sjums07
« Reply #189 on: October 27, 2008, 02:01:13 PM »

Just ask Ebolla or HJ (most likely HJ) for that xD
jimmi33

View Profile
« Reply #190 on: October 27, 2008, 02:02:47 PM »

hmm i still dont like the bug with one revelation aktive without there is one ^^
riolic

View Profile Email
« Reply #191 on: October 27, 2008, 02:04:02 PM »

to tell you the truth then i have uploaded malware and tryed to bomb him and deleting the file but Riolic like to protect him ^^

I got one once, killed remote uploads and hacked you guys, i haven't been in any servers besides my own and one other persons since then, so, shut up and stop accusing me of stuff i didn't do show proof or GTFO.
jimmi33

View Profile
« Reply #192 on: October 27, 2008, 02:06:45 PM »

^^ i just like to mess with you Riolic ^^
sjums07
« Reply #193 on: October 27, 2008, 02:07:40 PM »

Riolic, do you honestly think we all respect you with your way of being? ^^ nhaa :p
Thek3mp
« Reply #194 on: October 27, 2008, 02:09:37 PM »

theres respect, and theres being a jackass. screenies or it didnt happen is my approach to accusations...
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16
Print
Jump to: