The Hacker Project - a free online game

May 11, 2024, 07:51:06 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Hackers come and go, but a great hack is forever."
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: bot program  (Read 2723 times)
jem6502

View Profile
« on: July 26, 2008, 11:05:38 PM »

I would like to automate certain things.

One example is a newbie Adware farm.  I've gotten it down to something of a system.. I know exactly how I will configure an 'empty' kiddie cracker server, for example.  At this point it's just a matter of sitting here clicking the same things repetitively.

I would like to be able to somehow capture my adware setup in a bot program.  The bot program would be generated by a bot creator program.

The bot creator program would be run and pointed at an existing server.  It would take a snapshot of running processes and create a new bot program.  To use the created bot program, you simply run and point it at a new target server (perhaps you have to prep it in some way like disinfect existing virii) and it creates a clone of the initial server you captured.  You can run and re-run the bot program (which of course requires times to run and takes up resources on your gateway).

You could eventually have an army of various bot programs that you could send out in stages and waves to various target systems.  You could even take it to the next level which would be a rudimentary scripting of bot programs (hit target with this bot then hit it with that bot etc.... OR run this bot on these target IPs in a sequence).

« Last Edit: July 27, 2008, 02:50:23 AM by jem6502 » Logged
ZacQuicksilver

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2008, 02:03:43 AM »

Let me get this straight:

I find a server. I bot it to start and auto-complete a set of processes.

If I'm right, I want it. Now.

I'm going to find a server. And bot a takeover: Use Virus Captures on two virii (I can only take two at a time for now), then another two, until I have every Virus on the server hit, and Bot it so that I take over each one in turn.

By automating it, the only way someone can disrupt this is by running Antivirals, than installing new virii. Which they will Bot too. Also repetitively.

Before long, virus warfare will all be Bot'ed: Either a Upload/Install/Hide/Encrypt bot, with manual targeting of Antivirals, or Targeted Takeover Bots.

I think that a certain amount of automation is good, but I think this is a little excessive.

I hack games, not computers, in my life.

I'm NOT SGP, no matter how much I support them on the forums.

Pardus.at. Let me know if you play.
human

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2008, 07:15:26 AM »

@jem6502: Please, think in balance. As a player with high resources on my gateway I would be able to run many bot processes at once.

I am against this suggestion.

EoD's forums

~~ Human ~~ EoD Co-Leader
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: