The Hacker Project - a free online game

May 15, 2024, 02:01:55 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Subverting tyranny is the highest duty."
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: GUI Tweak: HP Connections  (Read 4836 times)
norill

View Profile
« on: June 06, 2011, 06:31:14 PM »

i was annoyed that: pasting aaa.aaa.aaa.aaa] into connect form gives you "Request timed out.", pressing enter on ip db page does nothing and on other pages makes you break your bounce trail, even if you put invalid data. so i made a enhancement that fixes it. here is how it works:

- you can now paste anything that contains an ip, like "Proxy connection from [bbb.bbb.bbb.bbb] to [ccc.ccc.ccc.ccc] established." and if will be replaced by the first ip in this text when you click Ping, Bounce. Connect or press Enter. If the text contains no ip, nothing will happen.
- if you have a bounce connection (at least 3 servers long, because i coundnt find a way to distinguish 2 servers long bounce from normal connection) and you paste an ip and press enter, you will bounce to that ip instead of connecting (optional)
- if you paste an ip and click Connect while bouncing, you'll have to confirm breaking a bounce (optional)

i also fixed pressing enter on ip db page.

dl link:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/344cb5
you need ff with greasemonkey, or Opera for this to work.

im waiting for opinions and ideas

edit: modified script to work with ff
version 2: hj asked me to make 2nd and 3rd feature optional, so i made them. you can turn em off by switching 1 to 0 after confirm_break or continue_bounce
« Last Edit: July 03, 2011, 11:29:13 AM by norill » Logged

WolfDoc
Select Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2011, 06:34:31 PM »

Forbidden actions    
        (I) It is forbidden to use any type of software that can harm or interfere with the correct functioning of The Hacker Project.    

(II) Forbidden programs    
        It is forbidden to use any bots or other ways of artificial stay online in the game. The same goes for programs that automates the actions of a player outside the mechanisms provided by the in game menu.

Forbidden!
norill

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2011, 06:53:38 PM »

Forbidden actions    
        (I) It is forbidden to use any type of software that can harm or interfere with the correct functioning of The Hacker Project.    

(II) Forbidden programs    
        It is forbidden to use any bots or other ways of artificial stay online in the game. The same goes for programs that automates the actions of a player outside the mechanisms provided by the in game menu.

Forbidden!
it doesnt harm or interfere nor automates anything

WolfDoc
Select Member

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2011, 06:57:23 PM »

By doing a process not already In HP thats INTERFERING WITH HP. " the correct functioning of The Hacker Project. "   

Meaning if its not already in HP U cant use it..
norill

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2011, 07:03:13 PM »

removed dl link, gotta ask emi

WolfDoc
Select Member

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2011, 07:08:17 PM »

better, and i messaged emi as well 1
Exousia
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2011, 07:09:30 PM »

Do not post IP addresses.

Moved to suggestions.
siremi
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2011, 07:47:46 PM »

Well as SGP put it once, and they wanted to make something similar.

If it's not an autobot to make missions for you and keep you online all day, etc. that's not allowed.

But for interface with a few tweaks to allow you todo tasks faster / better I'm not against that.

Although we might want to start thinking of a new software to mask you online time and show ????? for members not in your group, and the ability to remove you from online players. A counter to it would be online time scanner and the two then battle against version.
This software could eliminate the need for auto-refreshers, those are not good since it occupies a server task that could be used better...

WolfDoc
Select Member

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2011, 08:28:57 PM »

Fine with me, mean i can start working on my interface again.  But still wont help how slow HP goes and how ppl seem to lose interest real fast
norill

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2011, 10:06:31 AM »

bump, modified script to work with ff. if you need help with installing it, message me.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: