The Hacker Project - a free online game

May 16, 2024, 09:49:57 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Don't be evil."
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: dead topics  (Read 3281 times)
bontrose

View Profile
« on: October 17, 2010, 03:48:06 PM »

how about all of the topis that are in suggestion that have been denied or has been done can we have them moved to the archive?

i win
you lose
get over it

NOW
Exousia
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2010, 04:46:56 PM »

Next time I'm sitting in front of the computer with a squalling infant, I'll get on that with my free hand.... or my nose, depending on if she's hungry.....  I certainly don't have much going on and have plenty of time to go through each and every suggestion thread and move them around based on whether or not they've been implemented..... 14

If it bothers you that much, how about you do it. Compile a list complete with links and then I'll use my powers to make it happen.

bontrose

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2010, 04:52:43 PM »

actually that was what i was suggesting, because you know i have free time

i win
you lose
get over it

NOW
Exousia
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2010, 05:00:40 PM »

To be honest with you and everyone else, I have only a few small windows of time during the day between work, sleep, and my child to give this game and forum a small fraction of my time. I do what I can with what time I have to give. Any and all help on the more tedious aspects of forum maintenance would be welcome because I have both hands free only when the kid is asleep or someone else is watching her.
ãłþħά-∆9

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2010, 12:07:33 PM »

To be honest with you and everyone else, I have only a few small windows of time during the day between work, sleep, and my child to give this game and forum a small fraction of my time. I do what I can with what time I have to give. Any and all help on the more tedious aspects of forum maintenance would be welcome because I have both hands free only when the kid is asleep or someone else is watching her.

vertag

Exousia
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2010, 02:22:43 PM »

vertag

More English, less gibberish, please. Emoticons are emphasis, not language.

If you are suggesting that I have an obligation to this community, then, yes, I understand that. This restriction in my time and attention is only temporary, however.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2010, 02:28:41 PM by Exousia » Logged
WolfDoc
Select Member

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2010, 02:44:46 PM »

Don't worry about exo, u done a d**n good job so far. And sure help ull get some help soon
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: