The Hacker Project - a free online game

April 19, 2024, 12:03:21 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Being legal doesn't make it right."
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9
Print
Author Topic: Zombie-Fest.  (Read 58643 times)
Exousia
« Reply #45 on: November 12, 2008, 12:41:28 AM »

It is a frustrating issue, so tempers could be expected to run high, but still, if it's something people feel so passionately about, it should be revisited. I, for one, intend to revisit it at every available opportunity and be polite about it as this is my kind of game, even if everything isn't exactly the way I would want it and I have told Emi what I like about it as well as mentioned what I don't like. The actions of others are out of my control.  5
Seraph

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 12, 2008, 10:38:28 AM »

Ah, so GreenThumb was behind the second revelation research attempt.  There were suspicions.  Good to know he's being so honest with everyone, but I really should've guessed from the shoddy attempt and the horribly annoying server name. 

Have fun with your backup plan.  Just let me know when you want all your research killed again.
Thek3mp
« Reply #47 on: November 12, 2008, 12:47:18 PM »

no you're the pathetic one, your hiding and you say revelation is innevitable, yea it is. like i said before you arent the one whos going to start it... seriously you think ANYBODY here actually listens to your "announcements" friggen hell you dont even have 10 people who want revelation who can activate it, (and dont contradict me on that you liar, i remember your post on how you was calling all pro-rev people when 10 is all you need, with common sense applied that is...)why dont you end this quick and give out your ip before somebody ends up buying a crapload of wizard hacker ips just to find your pathetic excuse for a gateway. yep i might not be a god in this game myself,
But you sir, suck.
Thek3mp
« Reply #48 on: November 12, 2008, 12:49:26 PM »

and also, isnt it against the rules to disclose details of private messages, or is that spaceo forum? either way im sure it still apllies
Seraph

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 12, 2008, 01:49:33 PM »

Are we playing hangman underneath your name HZT?  Because I would like to guess E.  And then maybe A.  You need some vowels in there somewhere...

But yes, good luck.  And know that when revelation happens, it will not be because you wanted it to.  It will be because we are willing to set up revelation just so we can nuke the hell out of you and a few other choice people.
HJ®
« Reply #50 on: November 12, 2008, 02:29:23 PM »

It is time the public decides J.GreenThumb's stance.
See here for details

Oh, and you're a bloody fool if you think HJ is the same as us. Take Psych 101 and apply it to...wow, you could probably apply it to English 097 and figure out we're different people. Yes, HJ used HZT as a mask. Yes, he was forced to stop. Yes, we already have a backup plan being worked out.

I was FORCED to stop? I don't ****ing think so. I renamed my server to keep your little name secret.
Donn

View Profile Email
« Reply #51 on: November 14, 2008, 11:48:46 AM »

The time is upon us to attempt to start rev.

To attempt to start rev?

You dont seem convinced..
Xirad

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 14, 2008, 12:01:10 PM »

Heh, he may be banking on all of the people that now have 2.452 Rev to all install them together... seeing as he can have at a maximum 1 (assuming he doesnt have multi's working in coordination...)

Hmm....
Andreas

Everything I say has a british sarcastic tone.

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 14, 2008, 12:23:18 PM »

With only 2.452 revs out there he cannot possibly have several as 2.452 requires very close to 5k AP.

My sweet Eleonore, show no fear,
for the fearful riders are all ear,
and they smell and tastes every tear.
But more importantly: They aren't here!
Therefore there is no reason to fear.
Not until they ride again, my dear.
jimmi33

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 14, 2008, 12:24:43 PM »

I would like to tell you that if they install these Rev then we can't win.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2008, 06:45:05 PM by jimmi33 » Logged
J.GreenThumb

View Profile Email
« Reply #55 on: November 14, 2008, 02:18:04 PM »

Screw it...
HZT, I was trying to disrupt you operations, I have seen how much I put into the game. I do not want it to end. I am Pro-Faith, you can go I disagree HZT because it will be a cold day in hell when I help you.

HJ, you are a friend, but I cannot help any longer, I am sorry.

Ebolla>   Ebolla: No problem. Replied
   <JGreenThumb>   Ebolla: You Ebolla:'ed :P
Thek3mp
« Reply #56 on: November 14, 2008, 03:51:19 PM »

sounds to me like your lieing.
Seraph

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 14, 2008, 04:38:46 PM »

172.202.32.200     Hacker Zombie Tech's Dedicated Server     2.452     No

Server Description: I can now revel myself. E

Good to see you got yourself moving HZT.  I was beginning to think you had given up.

How many of the other rev servers are your "Friends"?
Araeus

View Profile Email
« Reply #58 on: November 14, 2008, 04:44:08 PM »

Server Description: I can now revel myself. E

Lol.  Looks like HZT has some issues with grammar.  Unless, of course, he is pleasuring himself now that he can put his name on a rev server.

Whatever floats your boat man.

Seb

I never sleep.

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 14, 2008, 05:33:10 PM »

They're still 3-4 short.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9
Print
Jump to: