The Hacker Project - a free online game

March 29, 2024, 06:31:38 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Being illegal doesn't make it wrong."
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: It is offical  (Read 3312 times)
virus man

View Profile WWW
« on: November 22, 2008, 11:54:16 AM »

Tita Emilian is forcing a reset.   There was never any intention of letting FAITH be successful.

If you don't know what I am talking about them go to the SGP forums and ask one of the Faith Union leaders.

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
DamascuS

準備戰爭

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2008, 04:06:11 AM »

Lets face it, its not the first time the worst of many options has been chosen to solve a problem here, it seems to me that the solution being used is more of 'quickest way', rather than 'correct way'.

And with everything, all the bugs, Revelation is the one that gets fixed, while thankful that its proof this game still actually has an owner, doesn't it tell you something?

Now i go away for 2/3 weeks to sort irl stuff out, i am fully excpecting the game to be reset when i get back, and i most likely wont know what the hell is going on...but i will be back nonetheless, and those of you who have read the 'SGP Statement Of Intent' will know, it really wont be a happy time for anyone, /grin ... except us of course.

Andreas

Everything I say has a british sarcastic tone.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2008, 06:29:14 AM »

Im one of the three in the FU Triumvirate and Id like to present these facts:
1. With properly planning you can finish the installation of the 10th 2.452 rev within a few3 days of the installation of the first one.
2. To finish the installation you dont need the required hardware. Just when you start the installation.
3. After they have been running for 24 hours the game will reset.
4. Every rev must be disinfected to prevent the reset.
4. The disinfection of 1*2.452 rev takes far over the time required to install and wait 24 hours after the last one is installed.
5. We are screwed and there is little/nothing we can do about it.
6. Even 3 persons with creds enough for hardware and buying 10 revs over a certain version can reset the game. This certain version isnt even near 2.452.

Some numbers are hidden to make all pro-rev to have some trouble. But I doubt they will encounter trouble for this because either have they already calculated those numbers or they have asked Emi who I fear gave them all the numbers they wanted.

Edit: 7. Emi didnt even get the global counter to work from the beginning. Guess what other things Emi 'forgot' or 'failed' to do.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2008, 06:38:53 AM by Arthur Dent » Logged

My sweet Eleonore, show no fear,
for the fearful riders are all ear,
and they smell and tastes every tear.
But more importantly: They aren't here!
Therefore there is no reason to fear.
Not until they ride again, my dear.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: