The Hacker Project - a free online game

March 28, 2024, 02:59:59 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Hackers come and go, but a great hack is forever."
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
Print
Author Topic: Who is HTZ?  (Read 35831 times)
Seb

I never sleep.

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: December 03, 2008, 06:14:16 PM »

The game's ended, this whole thread is meaningless, let's not flame over it.
Donn

View Profile Email
« Reply #61 on: December 03, 2008, 06:52:12 PM »

Donn I love how you think you're important.

It's even more funny.

Can you say "I only made top 10 thanks to SGP"?

Thanks.

LOL do I see tears there HJ? ^^

If I remember correctly: I gave myself the huge hardware and researched the v200 cracking software which made me able to crack you guys.

And HJ, what did you do to get into the top 10? You received the files from them, I at least had to do some effort.

Oh wait a minute, I already was in top 10 before I even stole 1 file from SGP. So wtf are you talking about HJ? :p
Hidden Zombie Tech

G**S* **C***S

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 03, 2008, 07:42:59 PM »

just putting it out there, people did mask names under HTZ and activated rev, that does not mean i told them to or they are apart of any group i control.

GSCS
Seb

I never sleep.

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 03, 2008, 07:47:07 PM »

HTZ, are you just naturally adept at this human pyschology, or are you trained?  laugh
HJ®
« Reply #64 on: December 03, 2008, 09:01:34 PM »

It's even more funny.

Thanks.

If I remember correctly: I gave myself the huge hardware and researched the v200 cracking software which made me able to crack you guys.
And HJ, what did you do to get into the top 10? You received the files from them, I at least had to do some effort.
Oh wait a minute, I already was in top 10 before I even stole 1 file from SGP. So wtf are you talking about HJ? :p

And if I remember correctly, you couldn't figure out how to get a d**n virus off of your OWN system. You asked SGP for help, specifically ME. You didn't know nuts about this game and more than likely still DON'T.

How in the f**k can you even comprehend anything? Please, tell me how i stole files from myself. *beep* wrong. I was part of what made SGP and you know it.

Now you think about what got you into the top 10.

Hell, look at the hall of fame. The top 10 SCREAMS SGP because each and every single person in the top 10 save for Ebolla have STOLEN FILES From SGP.

You would be nowhere and nothing without them. So shove it up your ass.
Seb

I never sleep.

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 03, 2008, 09:27:50 PM »

The top 10 SCREAMS SGP because each and every single person in the top 10 save for Ebolla have STOLEN FILES From SGP.
that's so true, it's scary.  laugh
gs 059

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 03, 2008, 10:20:56 PM »

It's even more funny.

Thanks.

sry, some of us are not so naturally good at games like this, sometimes when we start something we never have played before, we have to learn to play...

And if I remember correctly, you couldn't figure out how to get a d**n virus off of your OWN system. You asked SGP for help, specifically ME. You didn't know nuts about this game and more than likely still DON'T.

How in the f**k can you even comprehend anything? Please, tell me how i stole files from myself. *beep* wrong. I was part of what made SGP and you know it.

Now you think about what got you into the top 10.

Hell, look at the hall of fame. The top 10 SCREAMS SGP because each and every single person in the top 10 save for Ebolla have STOLEN FILES From SGP.

You would be nowhere and nothing without them. So shove it up your ass.

Raistlin

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 03, 2008, 11:15:22 PM »

Dude, you keep saying that he stole files like it's a bad thing. As far as I'm concerned, the fact that he stole the files makes his accomplishment DOUBLY impressive; much cooler to steal a high file than research it yourself. I'm just sayin'.
Seb

I never sleep.

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 03, 2008, 11:42:45 PM »

Dude, you keep saying that he stole files like it's a bad thing. As far as I'm concerned, the fact that he stole the files makes his accomplishment DOUBLY impressive; much cooler to steal a high file than research it yourself. I'm just sayin'.
I actually second this statement.
Thek3mp
« Reply #69 on: December 04, 2008, 06:05:27 AM »

thirded
bkwinner

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 04, 2008, 03:56:34 PM »

thirded
fourthed, fifthed, and sixthed
Raistlin

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 04, 2008, 04:26:15 PM »

Nice to know you guys agree, but let's move on, shall we? New topic! How about them (regional sports team here)? I hear they're doing much better than (rival sports team here)! Are you guys going to (insert title of big game here)?
Seb

I never sleep.

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 04, 2008, 05:21:20 PM »

probably not, but thier TOTALLY going to whoop (rival team here!) ass!
Raistlin

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 04, 2008, 08:38:09 PM »

Before this goes too far into meta-conversation, I'd like it to be known that this has already been done better than we could ever hope to. Here's the link:

http://www.xkcdb.com/?2224

Also pretty funny is this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
Seb

I never sleep.

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 04, 2008, 08:44:14 PM »

>:\
that's all I have to say.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
Print
Jump to: