The Hacker Project - a free online game

April 26, 2024, 07:08:17 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Being legal doesn't make it right."
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Helping eachother out.  (Read 4398 times)
Donn

View Profile Email
« on: December 02, 2008, 01:54:23 PM »

Is it allowed to let someone else log into your account and do things for you? Like completing research, missions, ..

I hear from several people that it is allowed unless there is interaction between the two accounts.

For example: while your friend is logging into your account and completing missions for you, he's also downloading from you.
HJ®
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2008, 03:45:55 PM »

As far as I know, it's okay. I've done it myself because it says nothing in the ToS.
virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2008, 04:50:42 PM »

Limitations     
        (I) The maximum amounts of accounts per person
   You may have multiple accounts only on those circumstances:
   You do _not_ use your accounts to help one single account.
   You may _not_ finance a lower power account with a higher power one in orther to do damage to lower people using the higher account resources
   You do _not_ use your multiple accounts to attack one single target.Your accounts may _not_ help each other in any way. You have to play each account as a single entity to ensure the fair play as opposed to your fellow players.
   There are special features in place that will automatically detect and prevent connections to your multi accounts.    

(II) It is forbidden to take other players names, e.g. "The One -> The One1", and pretend you are them, as this may damage their reputation in the game.    

(III) Blocking    
     Any player who has violated the rules may have their accounts blocked for any length of time. Each case is decided separately given the offense and amount of proof.

Now with that out of the way....  Basically as long as the 2 accounts do NOT interact in such a manner as is detected by Titam's protections vs that then you will be fine.

The problem is that you are sharing an account.  So make sure you trust said person with your account and the possible loss of privs if he/she/it abuses your trust.

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
Donn

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2008, 10:02:32 PM »

Thanks for the information.  1
Seb

I never sleep.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2008, 10:04:57 PM »

good luck w/ whoever your being helped by.  1
siremi
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2008, 02:19:21 PM »

yeah it's ok, that's why we have AP  laugh

Donn

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2008, 03:42:37 PM »

Woot woot Emi answered my post!

Im one of the lucky few  5
Seb

I never sleep.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2008, 06:00:29 PM »

Woot woot Emi answered my post!

Im one of the lucky few  5
11th commandment:
all who are responded to by SirEmi get thier own personal mention in the 12th commandment!
12th commandment: God dropped this commandment (and the 11th) on the way over to some mountain, so the names are unreadable!
13th commandment: God is tired of writing commandments for some wierd-o on shrooms.
[yes, it is suspected (thank you, discovery channel!) Moses was on shrooms when he 'met' God. XP )
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: