The Hacker Project - a free online game

March 29, 2024, 07:50:40 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Trust your technolust!"
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8
Print
Author Topic: My hill  (Read 58321 times)
bontrose

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 12, 2009, 04:02:01 PM »

i shoot bkwinner off the hill with a rocket launcher an sit excosia on top of the hill

HIS HILLLLL!

i win
you lose
get over it

NOW
death 2 all

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #46 on: April 06, 2009, 06:47:15 AM »

i lock you in a fridge freezer, along with a tonne of liquid nitrogen, for a month, and when i get back you are frozen. then i get a hammer and smash you into tiny pieces. then i get a faulty vacuum cleaner, which, after getting rid of all of the pieces, sets on fire, and just to top it off, put a couple of sticks of dynamite next to the fire...
then i employ 10 of the best security guards and bouncers around to protect the hill, and 50 snipers in the surrounding area, and just to finish everything off, for that extra feeling of destructiveness, a 5 mile mine field surrounding the hill, each one linked to the surrounding ones, so that when one goes off it sets off a chain reaction to set them all off...
MY HILL!

gs 059

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 06, 2009, 10:13:05 AM »

i lock you in a fridge freezer, along with a tonne of liquid nitrogen, for a month, and when i get back you are frozen. then i get a hammer and smash you into tiny pieces. then i get a faulty vacuum cleaner, which, after getting rid of all of the pieces, sets on fire, and just to top it off, put a couple of sticks of dynamite next to the fire...
then i employ 10 of the best security guards and bouncers around to protect the hill, and 50 snipers in the surrounding area, and just to finish everything off, for that extra feeling of destructiveness, a 5 mile mine field surrounding the hill, each one linked to the surrounding ones, so that when one goes off it sets off a chain reaction to set them all off...
MY HILL!

sadly for you, you forgot to do background checks on all of your new employees, and one of the snipers is me. so I snipe you and without an employer, all of your guards are now employed by me. my hill....

bontrose

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 06, 2009, 10:47:39 AM »

i start to ozze out of the hill and eat gs 059 while the gaurds try to shoot my blobiness buy the bullets go through and kills gs 059 making it...
MAH HILL!!!

i win
you lose
get over it

NOW
Exousia
« Reply #49 on: April 08, 2009, 12:19:32 AM »

http://www.hacker-project.com/forum/index.php?topic=453.22

Both and the squishy meat kind as well.

Bontrose apparently had a fetish for old pipe organs which developed into an unhealthy obsession later on in life. This lead to his untimely demise as he was found dead by his housekeeper one morning. It appeared that one of his organs had fallen upon him, smashing his head like something out of a Bugs Bunny cartoon leaving his body intact. I quickly learned of this and harvested his organs in order to save many lives and increase my bank balance.

The musical organs range from US$10k to US$500k.
you forgot

My Hill !!
bontrose

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 08, 2009, 11:21:42 AM »

the organ fell on a clone of me so i was still on the hill and i got fingerprints off the rope putting Exousia in jail for trying to kill me  so it is still MAH HILL!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: April 09, 2009, 11:59:44 AM by bontrose » Logged

i win
you lose
get over it

NOW
Exousia
« Reply #51 on: April 08, 2009, 08:55:03 PM »

Fingerprints off the rope?  21

It was an organ, not a piano, therefore, Bontrose's lack of knowledge in forensics prompts the judge to throw the case out of court for lack of evidence before it goes to trial and lands him several counts of purgery for his testimony during the pre-trial hearings which are conducted under oath. He is indicted on all counts. I file civil claims of slander and libel and sue him into the stone age. He is now penniless and facing 10 years in a federal prison per count, so he is effectively facing a life sentence.

Cloning humans is also still technically illegal. I make the case that he is guilty of both cloning a human (himself) and being responsible for the murder of his own clone, which is technically classified as a separate entity from himself in spite of the identical DNA. These two additional indictments combined with the circumstances of his clone's death earn him murder one and criminal negligence bumping up his sentence to life without parole.

I make the case that his use of eye-bleedingly bright and large fonts in his previous post is a crime against humanity. After showing the post to the jury, the case is taken before the United Nations and he is indicted by a UN Tribunal.

His death is brutal and public.

MY HILL!

Hill for sale! Will entertain any offer.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2009, 08:59:11 PM by Exousia » Logged
bontrose

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 09, 2009, 12:00:33 PM »

ill give you .01hpd

i win
you lose
get over it

NOW
bkwinner

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 09, 2009, 12:45:29 PM »

i bid 1 hpd.
auctions are fun!
bontrose

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 09, 2009, 12:53:23 PM »

*shoots bkwinner* as i said .01hpd

i win
you lose
get over it

NOW
bkwinner

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 09, 2009, 01:45:51 PM »

*dink*
your repeated shots at me only waste your money, as i was wearing a bullet proof vest, strong enough to resist a bullet traveling at mach 200.

i change my bid to 10 hpd.
Auctions are still fun!
bontrose

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 11, 2009, 05:39:08 PM »

*shoves a grenade down bkwinner's throught and watches him choke and blow up*
.2hpd, going once,twice,...

i win
you lose
get over it

NOW
death 2 all

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #57 on: April 14, 2009, 06:00:17 AM »

*cripples bontrose*
sold to me for 0.3hpd!  laugh

bontrose

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 15, 2009, 03:09:14 PM »

MY HILL!
throws death2all and exosia into the mine feild and watches the fire...

NO HILL

i win
you lose
get over it

NOW
death 2 all

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #59 on: April 17, 2009, 06:36:34 AM »

fireproof clothes :P
MY HILL!!!
now i put mines all around, and robot snipers, which i check every 2 hrs, and i lock the door with 50 different keys, 20 coded locks, and 100 alarms, and an ultra-strong padlock. i put the hill in 300 different safes, and i sit in front of it with a revolver. BEAT THAT! but i can't take any risks, so i dump the lot o' yer in a bath of hydrochloric acid, and i replace the acid every 10 ppl to ensure it does not become too saturated. then i collect all of the acid in a massive vat and dump 10 tonnes of lithium and blow it sky high. afterwards, as your sub-atomic sized remains rain down, i light a fire and fuel it with rocket fuel, so that it burns so voilently that when you put water on it it is split into it's base elements, hydrogen and oxygen, and adds fuel to the fire. then i do the above and add water, and leave it for 10 days, with a constant flow of water going on it. then i get 5 gigatonnes of nytroglycerin, and add that and run like hell, destroying whatever is left perminantly. but i can't be sure yet. so i carry the ashes to the Andes, and blow them up into the air. dead as inhumanely possible.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8
Print
Jump to: