The Hacker Project - a free online game

April 27, 2024, 07:42:38 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Hackers come and go, but a great hack is forever."
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: One week left for The Sativa Indica Movement  (Read 16115 times)
Succubus

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 27, 2008, 03:05:09 PM »

Quote from: virus man
Again Succubus = /FAIL

After all it isn't replaced for me.  I see it just fine.

Yeah right, the board has a language filter for everyone, but you.  14

Which is why I explained the difference between a dog that is just pregnant and one that is used strictly for breeding.

Wow since I stopped coming here all the time the intelligence level has decreased.  Maybe I should come back more often.

You're so obtuse that you still don't understand what I was saying, even after Pendurag and I both said that I was confirming what you said. Don't flatter yourself, sweetheart. Your reading comprehension, and grammar skills leave a lot to be desired.

Oh crappy crapperson, -ton, dot org.
HJ®
« Reply #31 on: December 27, 2008, 05:44:30 PM »

And the list grows.

BTW Ebolla, don't you love this new board lurker?

She's obviously got nothing better to do, what with being on Hacker Project all the time. It must suck to have no friends :(
Succubus

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 27, 2008, 07:02:33 PM »

I'm a lurker? I'm set to never log out, and post more than anyone else. Do you even know what lurking means?

Wow, I have been a member/player for two weeks, played probably only one third of those days, and somehow that means that I have no life.

HandJob, you are so astute. How ever will I live up to your intellectual prowess?

gs 059

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 27, 2008, 07:51:13 PM »

anyways, hj, if anyone is a lurker, it is me, since I almost never post, and am online pretty often, and read just about every post on this forum.

virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: December 28, 2008, 02:15:08 AM »

Again Succubus = /FAIL

After all it isn't replaced for me.  I see it just fine.

Yeah right, the board has a language filter for everyone, but you.  14

Which is why I explained the difference between a dog that is just pregnant and one that is used strictly for breeding.

Wow since I stopped coming here all the time the intelligence level has decreased.  Maybe I should come back more often.

You're so obtuse that you still don't understand what I was saying, even after Pendurag and I both said that I was confirming what you said. Don't flatter yourself, sweetheart. Your reading comprehension, and grammar skills leave a lot to be desired.

Except for the fact that what you said was not correct and did not reinforce my statement.

Here since you obviously lacked any real education while growing up I will put each word on it's own line just for you.

B!tch
does
not
mean
pregnant
dog.

It
does
mean
a
dog
used
strictly
for
breeding
be
it
currently
pregnant
or
not.

I really hope that allowed you to grasp what it really means now.  I understand you have had great difficulties in the past with reading and comprehending.

Glad I could help.

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
Exousia
« Reply #35 on: December 28, 2008, 04:21:58 AM »

I'm going to have nightmares involving that purple hair troll doll now. Thanks, illegitimate children.
Succubus

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 28, 2008, 10:08:35 AM »

Except for the fact that what you said was not correct and did not reinforce my statement.

Here since you obviously lacked any real education while growing up I will put each word on it's own line just for you.
...insert continued virus man idiocy here...

For the second time, I will explain it to you. I did not type the words "pregnant dog". I had actually typed the word b!tch, but had not replaced the "i" with an "!". The words highlighted in red below were a replacement made by the language filter on this message board.

I still don't get it, because pregnant dog is a female dog used for breeding. Bastard means illegitimate child.  21

Everyone else knows that the language filter replaced the "b" word. Has it not occurred to you that you're the only person arguing with me, and other people have validated what I said? Oh wait, let me guess. You're going to lie, saying that the language filter doesn't work for you, again.

« Last Edit: December 31, 2008, 12:42:14 AM by Succubus » Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to: