The Hacker Project - a free online game

April 28, 2024, 08:25:33 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Being legal doesn't make it right."
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
Print
Author Topic: Limited Time.  (Read 39926 times)
Exousia
« Reply #90 on: January 23, 2009, 07:12:18 PM »

Pfft! You think I'm good at debate or anything, try to get one over on her. Even if she's wrong and I know for a cold hard fact that she's wrong, she can make me doubt. I'm sure she'd have found a way to weasel out of that whole acronym thing rather than just say, "Ah, you burned me!"
Sin15698

Only those you trust can betray you.

sin1598@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #91 on: January 23, 2009, 07:15:15 PM »

I doubt it!  13 my brother is like that, but I ussually walk away knowing he'll never understand what I was trying to prove to him. But my best friend always loses arguments to me. And my mom will eventually just say "Because I said so" or "If your not going to do ____ then you can leave"  laugh

It's not that I'm afraid to die. I just don't want to be there when it happens.
Exousia
« Reply #92 on: January 23, 2009, 07:21:22 PM »

That sounds like a challenge.  bodyguard
virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #93 on: January 24, 2009, 12:58:59 AM »

Hey Ginjistu,
 Thank you for the limited time you had your repo open.  I was able to get most of the software and being that I have not been as active as many it helped me to catch up.  Again thank you.

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
DamascuS

準備戰爭

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 24, 2009, 10:31:30 AM »

I myself didnt get any of the software, not because of being unable, but because i chose not to. But it was nice seeing that last post by ebolla.

So on behalf of all the people who havnt posted here, for whatever reason, i thank you also. It was a really good thing you did there, and showed more than just commitment to the game. Thank you Ginjitsu.

[rant]

And to the rest of you. Why couldn't you have just done the same!? After all, most of you have probably downloaded software from his server right? So where is his thanks? Instead, yet again, you all turn this thread into a slanging match between your pre-pubescent acronym game, or whatever that was. Grow up people, Ginjitsu did a good thing here, recognize it!

[/rant]

Andreas

Everything I say has a british sarcastic tone.

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 24, 2009, 12:46:16 PM »

+1 for Damascus

Emi, please give us a reputation system.

My sweet Eleonore, show no fear,
for the fearful riders are all ear,
and they smell and tastes every tear.
But more importantly: They aren't here!
Therefore there is no reason to fear.
Not until they ride again, my dear.
Exousia
« Reply #96 on: January 24, 2009, 04:27:04 PM »

True true.

I was one of the ones who let things get sidetracked, for that I apologize. I should have set a better example and stuck to my original guns "Ginjitsu tried to do a nice thing here...." but I got distracted by crap. I will learn from it and do better in the future.

I'd say +1 Virus Man and +1 Damascus if we had a rep system.

I never actually downloaded any of the software either, but not from lack of trying. Things were a little gummed up, so I know a few people benefited.
Sin15698

Only those you trust can betray you.

sin1598@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #97 on: January 25, 2009, 01:26:44 AM »

I don't like the rep system  10 I had -100 in spaceo......

And I'll follow the crowd now. Good job Ginjitsu, I know a few people you helpped out alot from what you've done. 1

It's not that I'm afraid to die. I just don't want to be there when it happens.
Donn

View Profile Email
« Reply #98 on: January 25, 2009, 05:09:23 AM »

Lol so many sheeps in here.

I still think he made a mistake. But I understand how it has helped other people and why those people are grateful.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
Print
Jump to: