The Hacker Project - a free online game

April 19, 2024, 01:05:07 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Being illegal doesn't make it wrong."
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: 10 Revs on 1 server  (Read 3861 times)
Donn

View Profile Email
« on: March 04, 2009, 12:29:00 PM »

If anyone has an idea about what is really happening then please reply in this topic or send me a message.

For the people who can't hack the server: yes there are only 8 Revs on that server right now, but he's copying them 2 more times.

The server is owned by our good friend Ginjitsu.

So exciting..  16
Ginjitsu

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2009, 12:56:00 PM »

Yes that server is owned by me.....I have at this point no intention of starting any type of restart....just bored. I'll probably have about 50 on there before i'm done. This game has lost alot of the luster that made it really good when I started playing....I have not nor intend to waste my AP on cracking any secret servers every 2 weeks. So i have to fill the time with something.
Donn

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2009, 01:11:40 PM »

Quote from: Game Guide
One information facilitator can only install ONE Revelation virus, regardless of how many servers one owns. Only ONE Revelation virus can be installed on a single server host.

I was uncertain at the time I made the topic but now that I've checked: there is no need to get worried.   7
bontrose

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2009, 09:06:15 PM »

get nine friends

i win
you lose
get over it

NOW
Donn

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2009, 04:14:43 AM »

get nine friends

Please read the posts made in a topic, before replying into the topic. I like to hear your opinion but if you don't listen to other people, you can't expect them to listen to you right?

I'll quote again:

Quote from: Game Guide
One information facilitator can only install ONE Revelation virus, regardless of how many servers one owns. Only ONE Revelation virus can be installed on a single server host.
bontrose

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2009, 11:05:16 AM »

sorry missed that part

i win
you lose
get over it

NOW
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: