The Hacker Project - a free online game

April 19, 2024, 10:44:02 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Don't be evil."
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: Best Software in Round 2  (Read 11776 times)
Donn

View Profile Email
« on: May 01, 2009, 05:14:47 PM »

Firewall Bypass   35,236,411   279.476   104.80 Gb

I did my very best to get past Ginjitsu his Firewall Protect and d**n I was lucky  laugh

Congratz to Ginjitsu for being such a good competitor. I hope you stay with us in Round 3 also  19

Triadian
Select Member

Guilty as charged

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2009, 05:19:43 PM »

mmm is this round over ?????
Donn

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2009, 05:24:34 PM »

Well I'd love to see anyone getting that Firewall Protect up another 30 versions before all the Revelations are installed and without having their old farms back..
Triadian
Select Member

Guilty as charged

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2009, 05:28:56 PM »

maybe gin has a few research processes running on it ?
Ginjitsu

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2009, 05:37:42 PM »

Hmmmm..that sounded like a challange...and here i was all set to let the round end.......comtemplation time.  bodyguard
Triadian
Select Member

Guilty as charged

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2009, 05:41:20 PM »

Hmmmm..that sounded like a challange...and here i was all set to let the round end.......comtemplation time.  bodyguard

you might be but i'm not :P
DamascuS

準備戰爭

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2009, 10:22:03 PM »

Hah, im suprised you aren't bored yet. This round has just become tedious and boring. Who thought we would have to re-live the beginning of the round again at the end!

Anyway, work is in progress. And even if 100 of you worked together you would never be able to stop what is about to happen laugh

Ginjitsu

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2009, 10:17:03 AM »

Firewall Bypass   35,236,411   279.476   104.80 Gb

I did my very best to get past Ginjitsu his Firewall Protect and d**n I was lucky  laugh

Congratz to Ginjitsu for being such a good competitor. I hope you stay with us in Round 3 also  19

Thank you Donn...I will be around for round 3 but remember this round is not over yet......There is still time to get above the bypass...just have to wait and see.
Donn

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2009, 10:39:53 AM »

Well you have already done your best this round, more than me I think. So you deserve it to be honest.  7
Ginjitsu

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2009, 11:24:34 AM »

168*200=     bodyguard
DamascuS

準備戰爭

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2009, 01:26:03 PM »

Pointless, and now it seems i have upset someone again, they decided to go ahead and bomb my main server with the remote function of rev, pfft, and i lost 8mil power and dropped to #10 because of it laugh

Oh and thanks titam for officially ******* up any chance of anyone getting even close to #6th.

Yes im annoyed, no im not the only one. I may just be having a bad day but i dont necessarily care, either the round ends soon or im leaving.

Ginjitsu

View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2009, 01:35:41 PM »

Dude...i've been bombed 3 times already....when it comes to the end of the round...ya know someones gonna get blasted by rev....just the nature of the game.   
DamascuS

準備戰爭

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2009, 02:40:09 PM »

Ok ive calmed down a little now laugh Sorry you had to read that 19

It isn't the bombing that bothers me at all, its the fact that i worked hard to get into the top 10, and even harder to be able to stay there, and now i can't do jack about it because everything has been taken away. Can't research or anything. Most people probably had a few million saved up, but i never save it, i had that much research going on i would collect, have a stupidly large amount of HPD, then finish a load of research and have near-nothing left, its just a tactic i got used to using in other games, where other players can actually steal your cash ;)

But im just really miffed at all of us that have had to cancel nearly 2 months of research because we can no longer pay for it. And if you think im gonna start uploading virii to the secret servers when they change IP every 200 hours or so, think again. (don't actually know how often they change IP, but i havn't seen one with a timer over 100 hours, so its not even worth the effort).

The only ranks that will stay now are #1 - #6, why? because the rest of us can't catch up anymore, and will probably drop because most of the lower rankings in this round were the mission people, and nothing has changed for them, except the super-duper-massively-awesome advantage they got given a couple of days ago laugh

All i can say is, the sooner the round ends the better it will be for ALL of us, because as it is, we have just been thrown in the deep end of an infinitely large sea 4

Exousia
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2009, 02:43:51 PM »

Secret Server reset timers have been set to 700 hours now... Once they're through their current reset counters, you'll see that you have about a month between resets. We're also debating a semi-static solution in light of this update.
Ginjitsu

View Profile Email
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2009, 03:34:45 PM »

Hah, im suprised you aren't bored yet. This round has just become tedious and boring. Who thought we would have to re-live the beginning of the round again at the end!

Anyway, work is in progress. And even if 100 of you worked together you would never be able to stop what is about to happen laugh

Actually...until 10 people get their V2 Rev's up and running I could probably delay what is about to happen for quite an extended period of time....disinfecting .6 and .1 rev's is at this point childs play.....and i'm not sure there are 10 people who have or can activate that big bad Rev so let's hope that these updates and bug fixes that have been coming into fruition for the last couple days keep flying out so then the round can end. cause to be honest if we as a community can be a little paitent and let Emi and others helping him program the desired patches then the next round should be much better and not as buggy.  Sorry for the soapbox speech on extending the round but I myself think it makes sense.
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to: