The Hacker Project - a free online game

March 28, 2024, 09:20:25 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Being illegal doesn't make it wrong."
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Manage transfers page improved  (Read 4980 times)
siremi
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« on: May 01, 2009, 09:01:33 PM »

We've added increased functionality to the Manage Transfers page.

- you are now able to select a fixed bandwidth amount to be allocated to a transfer process
- you can do this by directly editing the bandwidth number and pressing Enter or
- you can do it by selecting the process and typing in the bandwidth number then Distribute

Thanks to Triadian for helping 1

And thanks to Donn for suggesting it in the Moderator Discussion and thanks to others who gave Donn the idea of suggesting it.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2009, 09:19:00 AM by siremi » Logged

virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2009, 12:58:10 AM »

Waited almost a year for this one.  Thank you Titam

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
Donn

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2009, 04:48:09 AM »

- you are now able to select a fixed bandwidth amount to be allocated to a transfer process
- you can do this by directly editing the bandwidth number and pressing Enter or
- you can do it by selecting the process and typing in the bandwidth number then Distribute

And thanks to Donn for suggesting it in the Moderator Discussion and thanks to others who gave Donn the idea of suggesting it.

No problem Sir Emi  19
Krieger

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2009, 07:21:15 AM »

Thanks for this awesome update, SirEmi ;)

Triadian
Select Member

Guilty as charged

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2009, 07:59:58 AM »

No problem Sir Emi  19

i think your on his ignore list or something.....but TY from me - without you i wouldn't of returned and i wouldn't of done the update emi used
Donn

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2009, 10:41:18 AM »

i think your on his ignore list or something.....but TY from me - without you i wouldn't of returned and i wouldn't of done the update emi used

Love you too mate  19
virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2009, 11:10:51 AM »

This was on your todo list for almost a year Titam from when I first suggested it.  Question is what did you do to that old Todo List?

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
siremi
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2009, 02:49:13 PM »

This was on your todo list for almost a year Titam from when I first suggested it.  Question is what did you do to that old Todo List?

I know. But there was a complication in adding the fixed bandwidth amount in there, the issue was more complicated then it first seemed, so I was constantly searching for a way to mix and match them, and it was finally found. Sorry for the delay 1

virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2009, 02:58:52 PM »

I know. But there was a complication in adding the fixed bandwidth amount in there, the issue was more complicated then it first seemed, so I was constantly searching for a way to mix and match them, and it was finally found. Sorry for the delay 1

Not a problem.  From what I can tell it looks good.

There are lots of true hackers here, using what the term hacker really means, that would probably be more than happy to help out with coding etc.  If you utilize them then you may find your life is more relaxing as well as more community driven interaction.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: