The Hacker Project - a free online game

April 24, 2024, 08:52:45 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Trust your technolust!"
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Let's Let the Jury Decide....  (Read 5788 times)
Ginjitsu

View Profile Email
« on: May 13, 2009, 10:11:05 PM »

Ok...here's the way this works...I'm gonna put the only people online during this time period and i'll let the HP community decide who they think killed all my research(100 tasks by 720 hrs with 22 hrs left to go of one item and 50 tasks by 720hrs of another and I had the funds to complete them) and posted in my logs:

"Please cease disinfecting the Revelation viruses."

Now along with this they tried to activate a malware overload and a fileshare and:

tried to download the v161 deleter....Now that you have the clues...let's see if we can figure this mystery out.

1 Cookie_II (#10395) 6 ONLINE 470.608.555
2 Ginjitsu (#4349)  4 ONLINE 440.984.206
3 Ebolla (#248) 7 ONLINE 337.499.302
4 Jernau Gurgeh (#12000) 3 ONLINE 111.684.977
5 xtrapas (#13198) 2 ONLINE 8.400.955

that's it...only 5 suspects and I think we can clearly eliminate myself..unless i have a bad psychosis and don't know about it.  Any Sherlocks or Hercules out there???    bodyguard

ps...I was freaking online when they did this....DUH!!!!!
DamascuS

準備戰爭

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2009, 10:25:16 PM »

Hmm well by my theory...

Ebolla:
already has the v161 undeleter as far as i know.
"Please cease disinfecting the Revelation viruses." - not too sure, but that dont sound like him to me (and ive spoken with him very often)

cookie:
probably also has the undeleter
also would like the round to end, but i don't think its his style.

xtrapas:
doesn't have enough power to have the hw/software to be able to crack you i would think.
first one says it all.

that leaves one.
and i know for a fact last time that particular person paid me a visit all my tasks were cancelled for no apparent reason,
So of course...i repaid in kindness laugh
other incriminating evidence supplied personally. 1

Thats just my 2c, im probably WAY of the mark and have no idea what im talking about, but im tired and bored so i thought id give my thesis laugh

Edit: Just noticed the time of your post Gin, im glad i logged off while i was inactive or i would have been in that list /lol.
Edit 2: Some wording caused my post to seem like it was accusing someone innocent. So ive re-worded that part.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2009, 11:10:30 PM by DamascuS » Logged

gs 059

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2009, 10:35:52 PM »

I was downloading from you, but the only thing I killed was your file transfer to clear up some b/w, other than that, I did nothing. (did not want you comming after me for killing research [also, waste of ap...]).

Ginjitsu

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2009, 10:39:05 PM »

I was downloading from you, but the only thing I killed was your file transfer to clear up some b/w, other than that, I did nothing. (did not want you comming after me for killing research [also, waste of ap...]).

While I appreciate the confession...you wern't even online when this happened.   
vlad0028

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2009, 11:02:57 PM »

Well i am not surpised of that.. he paid me a bisit to .. canceled all of my researches instaled all of my viri .. and of course malware and stuf.. doing me some harm :D But well just formated and ip changed 1 this round is not worthed to be played anyway 1 i will quietly wait for the next round.. anyway i kind of dont have time for this game anymore.. but we will see . Take care Gin. Btw pls escuse my bad english i am from far away :D
gs 059

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2009, 11:04:37 PM »

While I appreciate the confession...you wern't even online when this happened.   

I know, but I felt that it would be good to at least let you know since I was dl'ing the file although it was on the other server. that way if you find the person who did it, you do not blame them for anything I did.

virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2009, 02:28:14 AM »

The only server I killed anything on was that one that logged into me directly and killed everything.   PW Breaks, Decrypts for faction missions, and what not.  So I did the same, however there was no research being done on that server.

Ginjitsu:  I personally think it was you.  I think you hacked your own server during one of your drinking binges and thought how leet you were and killed all the research laughing about how pissed the guy would be.    Of course I hope you can tell joking.

But as for research.  I don't screw with research.  I personally want research to finish just so I can go in and steal the latest and greatest software ;)  So it would NOT be in my best interests to kill said research.

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
Adramalech

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2009, 12:32:30 PM »

i was me, i killed all your researches and changed the logs, not on this account though, but not gonna tell you my other account shifty
(dont try to ask the other 4 because i'll deny too)

I think it's quite fun isn't it?  13
(btw not multi-accounting, as you see this account isn't active. nor do i use it for bouncing purposes/virri check it if you want.)
Ginjitsu

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2009, 12:37:18 PM »

i was me, i killed all your researches and changed the logs, not on this account though, but not gonna tell you my other account shifty
(dont try to ask the other 4 because i'll deny too)

I think it's quite fun isn't it?  13
(btw not multi-accounting, as you see this account isn't active. nor do i use it for bouncing purposes/virri check it if you want.)

lol....shame the guilty party has already been found out...confronted....and partially hazed...the continuation will continue in round 3.
netray92

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2009, 01:46:09 PM »

Ok...here's the way this works...I'm gonna put the only people online during this time period and i'll let the HP community decide who they think killed all my research(100 tasks by 720 hrs with 22 hrs left to go of one item and 50 tasks by 720hrs of another and I had the funds to complete them) and posted in my logs:

"Please cease disinfecting the Revelation viruses."

Now along with this they tried to activate a malware overload and a fileshare and:

tried to download the v161 deleter....Now that you have the clues...let's see if we can figure this mystery out.

1 Cookie_II (#10395) 6 ONLINE 470.608.555
2 Ginjitsu (#4349)  4 ONLINE 440.984.206
3 Ebolla (#248) 7 ONLINE 337.499.302
4 Jernau Gurgeh (#12000) 3 ONLINE 111.684.977
5 xtrapas (#13198) 2 ONLINE 8.400.955

that's it...only 5 suspects and I think we can clearly eliminate myself..unless i have a bad psychosis and don't know about it.  Any Sherlocks or Hercules out there???    bodyguard

ps...I was freaking online when they did this....DUH!!!!!

Number 4 it would be;) Ran into him/her when the person logged onto one of my servers.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: