The Hacker Project - a free online game

April 25, 2024, 03:23:41 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Trust your technolust!"
Pages: [1] 2 3
Print
Author Topic: # Donn  (Read 15219 times)
Donn

View Profile Email
« on: May 23, 2009, 04:48:54 PM »

Several secret servers will be filled with adwares, with the tag # Donn.

I would like to ask the competition to leave these alone. In return, I will not disinfect any virus also.

If you doubt that the adware belongs to me, you may of course contact me so you can verify.

Do not worry, I'm not going to claim 31 servers..  laugh

bontrose

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2009, 06:29:33 PM »

hmmm... 31 you say?

i win
you lose
get over it

NOW
Ginjitsu

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2009, 07:43:28 PM »

wasn't that the number of flavors basket robins had??
Araeus

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2009, 09:02:02 PM »

Isn't it 31?

Exousia
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2009, 09:32:31 PM »

Anyone ever wonder why it was 31? They were always so proud of that number for some reason.
bontrose

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2009, 09:41:36 AM »

yeah make it an even # like 40 or something

i win
you lose
get over it

NOW
Triadian
Select Member

Guilty as charged

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2009, 09:42:40 AM »

Anyone ever wonder why it was 31? They were always so proud of that number for some reason.

The Baskin-Robbins ice cream parlors started as separate ventures from Burt Baskin and Irv Robbins, owning Burt's Ice Cream Shop and Snowbird Ice Cream respectively. Snowbird Ice Cream featured 21 flavors, a novel concept for the time. When the separate companies merged in 1953, this concept grew to 31 flavors.

Baskin-Robbins is known for its "31 flavors" slogan. The idea for having 31 flavors came from the Carson-Roberts advertising agency in 1953, along with the slogan "Count the Flavors. Where flavor counts." 31 was also more than the 28 flavors then famously offered at Howard Johnson's restaurants. Burt and Irv also believed that people should be able to sample flavors until they found one they wanted to buy ― hence the iconic small pink sthingy. During a now famous promotion, Amy Boggioni led a group of three who finished 31 scoops of all 31 flavors in under 31 minutes.
Donn

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2009, 02:05:49 PM »

SGP, what have I done wrong?

Did you guys actually just asked me to disinfect all SGP virii and ask anyone else to do so also?

I don't see the fun in that though..  21
virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2009, 02:23:07 PM »

Did you guys actually just asked me to disinfect all SGP virii and ask anyone else to do so also?

I think someone has been hitting the crack pipe to much again.

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
bontrose

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2009, 03:00:10 PM »

I think someone has been hitting the crack pipe to much again.
lol its called a "PEACE PIPE" 12

i win
you lose
get over it

NOW
DamascuS

準備戰爭

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2009, 04:25:33 PM »

Just because it says SGP on the tin, it doesn't mean there is anything else but spam in there laugh

Donn

View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2009, 04:49:44 PM »

Oh Ebolla. I do have missed your witty replies  14

No seriously. I'm inactive as hell and do want to have some fun, so I'm installing some virii.

I see an SGP Adware AV being used and because I think nobody is able to mess with SGP at the moment, I assume SGP is behind the disinfecting.

Because I am so nice to think so highly of SGP, I am considered, by the leader of SGP, to be smoking crack pipes.

Excuse me for not thinking less of SGP.

A simple "Well Donn, our adware AV probably got stolen and we have no idea who's behind this" would have been very nice of you.

But after two rounds and your latest replies, I am now certain I should no longer expect nice replies from you guys.

Thanks a lot!

Btw, no sarcasm.. I really did expect some more mature behavior and respect, as I have tried to give back to you guys.

In another life perhaps.
virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2009, 04:56:20 PM »

Oh Ebolla. I do have missed your witty replies  14

No seriously. I'm inactive as hell and do want to have some fun, so I'm installing some virii.

I see an SGP Adware AV being used and because I think nobody is able to mess with SGP at the moment, I assume SGP is behind the disinfecting.

Because I am so nice to think so highly of SGP, I am considered, by the leader of SGP, to be smoking crack pipes.

Excuse me for not thinking less of SGP.

A simple "Well Donn, our adware AV probably got stolen and we have no idea who's behind this" would have been very nice of you.

But after two rounds and your latest replies, I am now certain I should no longer expect nice replies from you guys.

Thanks a lot!

Btw, no sarcasm.. I really did expect some more mature behavior and respect, as I have tried to give back to you guys.

In another life perhaps.

Sorry to have offended you so Donn, however I thought your statements were made in jest.

To my knowledge SGP members are not attacking your virii.  We are instead dealing with other issues at the moment especially with several of our members dealing with the current state of affairs in real life.

If there was some actual problem I would have expected you to bring it to me like you have done in the past.  So I am sure you can see how your comments could be taken as simple jesting.

If you would like me to look into this matter please contact me via pm.  I have loads of AP begging to be used.

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2009, 05:08:40 PM »

Also even though you could not show me even the slightest bit of courtesy or respect, I did PM you with a message from my XO that gives the current IP of the offender which he used his AP to protect your virii.

Since you have decided to take a dislike towards SGP based on your statements, any further attempts to make SGP look bad will be responded with a simple "Thank you for your opinion.  Have a nice day."

Man I wish I had never told you that SGP considered you.  Your head has gotten so big now that the HP community is trying to find air to breath.  And you used to be a respected adversary.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
Triadian
Select Member

Guilty as charged

View Profile Email
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2009, 06:44:28 PM »

Your head has gotten so big now that the HP community is trying to find air to breath.  And you used to be a respected adversary.

this coming out of the mouth of a SGP !!!!!!

made me lol anyways.
Pages: [1] 2 3
Print
Jump to: