The Hacker Project - a free online game

April 23, 2024, 07:30:51 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Don't be evil."
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: My Adware  (Read 2086 times)
Araeus

View Profile Email
« on: May 30, 2009, 04:28:18 PM »

I'm a pretty laid back person.  If you are going after one of my adware for a mission (Wakizashi 50kbs V 1.66637) that's fine, I probably don't have the mission anyway so I'm not going to question whether or not it was for a mission.  All I ask is that you leave the bw open so I can upload a new one when I next get on, and if you message me and tell me when you're going to be killing it so I can collect that would be awesome   13

But if you start uploading your own virii after you kill mine I will take that as an attack, whether you killed the original virii for a mission or not.  I'm not going after your virii to make space for mine (if I was I'd actually have a fileshare AV... and an adware AV higher than .5 ... but those noobs blocking 3 bw with just one of their .1's just bother me, sorry if I drop your 3 so that my 50 will fit onto the server) I'm just filling empty servers as I come across them.

If you're not sure that the virus is me or not you can always VI it, but right now I'd just assume it was because I don't think anyone else has my adware...

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: