The Hacker Project - a free online game

April 30, 2024, 01:15:49 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Trust your technolust!"
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Congratulations Ebolla  (Read 6055 times)
GuitarHero
« on: July 01, 2008, 11:02:03 PM »

Congrats on being the first user with 2 servers  12  12  12
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

Scrixx123@hotmail.com ekam94 pet_shop123@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2008, 11:07:47 PM »

Congrats on being the first user with 2 servers  12  12  12
Lol she/he has had it for a day now xP!

Also congrats on passing soviet, you guys gunna have a war now o.o?  16 14 12 bodyguard

Hiya! I'm a friendly person, and I like to make new friends :]. I'm very helpful and kind, I keep searching for people who would be there for me and talk to me, and in return I will always be there for them. Let me know if you need anything and I will see what i can do.
gs 059

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2008, 11:22:49 PM »

I was pretty surprised when I first started that the number one guy only had one..

BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2008, 11:25:49 PM »

I was pretty surprised when I first started that the number one guy only had one..
Yeah, meaning his server > everyone elses.

Hiya! I'm a friendly person, and I like to make new friends :]. I'm very helpful and kind, I keep searching for people who would be there for me and talk to me, and in return I will always be there for them. Let me know if you need anything and I will see what i can do.
virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2008, 11:53:46 PM »

Soviet has an excellent system.   I think he has broken 100KB BW.   Problem is though that he quit along with Rothum at the same time.

Also the reason for the 2nd server was per agreement with Soviet and others within the group that were in IRC at the time.  It is the repository ;)

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2008, 12:42:58 AM »

Soviet has an excellent system.   I think he has broken 100KB BW.   Problem is though that he quit along with Rothum at the same time.

Also the reason for the 2nd server was per agreement with Soviet and others within the group that were in IRC at the time.  It is the repository ;)
o.O?

virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2008, 12:58:59 AM »

Also since I forgot to say it previously...  Thank you all.

Now on another note.

Since half of the group I was in have retired for their own reasons which I respect them for.   I am looking at rebuilding the group.  It will be broken into 2 sides.  The competitive side and the relaxed side.  Mind you it will be a small group.  I don't want to deal with a zerg guild.  I prefer small tactical units.  Also understand that if you belong to another group then I do not want you to apply.  I do not personally feel it is right for any person to be put into a situation that may dishonor them.

Do not ask to join here on the forums.  The link to the SGP forums has been posted else where in these forums.

If you are interested you can contact me in game #248 or you can PM me here on these forums.

Remember no matter how much of a game it is there is only the winners and the losers for all games have an ending just as they have a beginning.

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
plubius

a gun is not an argument.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2008, 01:34:27 AM »

only had it for a day? do you mean the sgp home? formerly sgp database?, thats been up for quite some time now, someone hacked me back when all my gear was 0.1 and they bounced from there  14

for every action there is an equal and opposite government program
virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2008, 02:09:35 AM »

SGP Repository was renamed when the new server was bought.  Currently the new server is acting as storage and researching.

And yes I had come by your server a long time ago.

I don't bother with bouncing to much ;)

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
sovietpride

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2008, 01:37:45 PM »

im at 420 kb BW.

im just installing my virii now  <.<... just for fun before i start my phase b.

not going to betaking many missions so watch ebolla soar =P

quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: