The Hacker Project - a free online game

March 28, 2024, 07:50:20 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Subverting tyranny is the highest duty."
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Overload Bomb?  (Read 13028 times)
bontrose

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2009, 05:30:53 PM »

could get us to talk about the train

i win
you lose
get over it

NOW
docslax

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2009, 06:14:11 PM »

Not to completely derail topic but

HEY EMI........you got your wish...round 3 has been in full effect for quite some time now...when are you going to institute the remote overload bombing feature???

What's this remote overload bombing feature about?

Also I have another question, what's the point of the encryptor is it just useful on your own machine to prevent the immediate installation of virii you have? I thought it would slow down people who were cleaning my virii but apparently the AV can decrypt as it cleans which imnsho is bull turd!! LOL

Derailing and trolling forum posts since Sept 2009!
docslax

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2009, 06:49:31 PM »

Also I have another question regarding the Data Hijack virus? Just trying to understand the mechanics behind it... way I understand it if I install it somewhere than anything that is uploaded to that server has an encrypted copy made with the version of the file (so high versions require high version decryptor right?) but where I'm unclear is where it stores that copy of the file on your own server of the server that has the hijack virus.

Derailing and trolling forum posts since Sept 2009!
Exousia
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2009, 08:22:27 PM »

I haven't used it personally, but I believe it stores the copy on the server which hosts the hijack virus.

The remote overload bomb is a retooling of the Malware Overload Virus which allows it to be used more like a DDoS attack, similar to the remote attack function of the Revelation Virus. Activate the installed virus and then give it the IP address of the target and it goes to work. Right now, though, it'll just blow up whatever server is hosting it.
bontrose

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2009, 01:38:21 PM »

devil blowup

i win
you lose
get over it

NOW
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to: