The Hacker Project - a free online game

March 29, 2024, 09:21:00 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Being legal doesn't make it right."
Pages: [1] 2 3
Print
Author Topic: Has anyone  (Read 24698 times)
nolkillerklowns

Nol_Killer_klowns@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« on: October 11, 2009, 09:44:17 PM »

Has anyone else noticed a larger amount of pvp? or is it just that some one is declaring a war on etc shadow? or was i not a target. Pm me if you dont want this to go more public than it is, if i wasnt the target.
pondmonkey

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2009, 10:02:32 PM »

yes i am getting the fallout  10
Exousia
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2009, 12:37:02 AM »

I've been tracking some malicious individuals lately. Didn't think it was a trend.  21
nolkillerklowns

Nol_Killer_klowns@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2009, 01:32:36 AM »

maby, maby not. i have been hit twice now.  2 i am still wondering if a group is at war with me and not telling me. or maby they are pro rev?  21
pondmonkey

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2009, 07:37:11 PM »

im geting hit and thay are leaveing messeges signed with other player names, thats just rude.
Exousia
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2009, 08:17:56 PM »

Seems to be some aggressive individuals about.
dupke

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2009, 06:19:27 AM »

I found my research killed and a log that claimed Dev Null. Tracked down the server, was also called Dev Null. No comes the nicest thing about it. I cracked it and 10 min later an IP change, with only 4 members online. 3 I know are not involved on this (groupmembers) and 1 OG member. So it looks that one of the OG members is hitting peoples servers by somebody else his name.
an act of a coward.
Triadian
Select Member

Guilty as charged

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2009, 08:19:59 AM »

I found my research killed and a log that claimed Dev Null. Tracked down the server, was also called Dev Null. No comes the nicest thing about it. I cracked it and 10 min later an IP change, with only 4 members online. 3 I know are not involved on this (groupmembers) and 1 OG member. So it looks that one of the OG members is hitting peoples servers by somebody else his name.
an act of a coward.

i'm guessing i'm that OG member as my auto refresher shows me as being online all the time - and i'll have you know it has nothing to do with me. if it did you people would know about it.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2009, 08:21:34 AM by Triadian » Logged
bontrose

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2009, 02:45:46 PM »

bounce bounce?

i win
you lose
get over it

NOW
docslax

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2009, 04:31:32 PM »

Has anyone else noticed a larger amount of pvp? or is it just that some one is declaring a war on etc shadow? or was i not a target. Pm me if you dont want this to go more public than it is, if i wasnt the target.

Happened to me too over the weekend nkk. Someone hit one of my servers hard, then continued to check on it periodically leaving notes saying it was someone else who I messaged and was so cheerfully told that they don't even play anymore just run servers for others and then told me to F-off (some friendly kids play this game eh!) LOL.
Others in my group have apparently been hit by CCHS so we figure someone is being a pest, if I catch you I promise that I'll do my best to spend the next year I have a gold acct. making your life a living hell ;) I'm all for PVP it's the only reason I still play WoW after almost 5yrs, so lets make it interesting eh!

Doc

Derailing and trolling forum posts since Sept 2009!
Exousia
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2009, 04:47:24 PM »

At the same time, or shortly after, Dupke was hit, someone hit my research server as well. Seems like someone targeted our research servers specifically. Given the time frame and the surgical precision someone's trying to pick a fight with us.
Triadian
Select Member

Guilty as charged

View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2009, 05:27:13 PM »

At the same time, or shortly after, Dupke was hit, someone hit my research server as well. Seems like someone targeted our research servers specifically. Given the time frame and the surgical precision someone's trying to pick a fight with us.

just to add to the list - brok's research server was also hit - they took out a baron with 24 hours left on install - hes not happy
Exousia
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2009, 05:28:33 PM »

Holy crime wave, Batman!

But who? And why?
Triadian
Select Member

Guilty as charged

View Profile Email
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2009, 05:30:00 PM »

Holy crime wave, Batman!

But who? And why?

well OG chat log says he blames dev null too - so...
pondmonkey

View Profile Email
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2009, 06:14:59 PM »

well i dont have a reserch server so thay must just hate me for haveing alot of your software.
Pages: [1] 2 3
Print
Jump to: