The Hacker Project - a free online game

March 28, 2024, 07:15:15 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Hackers come and go, but a great hack is forever."
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: I have returned  (Read 17992 times)
WolfDoc
Select Member

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2010, 01:43:53 AM »

The difference between me saying it's a private matter and me flaunting about it are two extremes, Wolf. That makes no sense at all. I'm not bragging, and when I mentioned the time I was gone it was in reply to something a personal friend said to me. That makes it easier for me to open up about it. Regardless, this is WHY i don't want to talk about it. Because trolls think they have something to take and run with, when in reality they just make themselves look like asses.

Made a one Sentence Remark...Wouldnt have mentioned again if u didnt make a paragrapgh on it..But ill say it PLAINER..Private matter...PRIVATE MESSAGE..lol...

The "NEW" ropes aren't that different, Wolf. Aside from that we have been accepting changes since day one. SGP is solely responsible for many of the rules and changes made to the game.

Where do auto-refreshers play into this at all? Anyone who uses outside software is considered nobody to me.

I'm not counting you out, as I said in PM, go ahead and have fun with this round. You'd better hope to make the HoF because you won't be there next round if you continue to troll me. Plain and simple. I don't hold grudges with people, but I don't take any crap.

Good for you..More people where active and donating then too..Which makes It easier for SirEmi to take time to code..But as most people will say, alot of changes where made since i got here..when they had sort of hit a Dead halt..

As for your threat..Like i said..If i have to Ill pump a thousand bucks into the game just to beat you..Already Planned to.. If that whats it takes....Just because for you taking nothing and making it into something.. Ill make it next round..even if i have to start with 100million Hpd when i start...I didn't plan on making Donations Via in game next set but...Ill make the exception..If i have to...

I understand that i Donate and it isnt the same as ppl who play the game and work for every HPD..But Ive researched my own software..Been in everyones system..and sorry to tell you i'm sure id be in the top ten donation or not...

But either way...I stand by what i said...Make comments like

Well I hear you like to foolishly throw around your money, why not go buy a hooker or pay someone to give a d**n about the crap you say?

and you'll have your war...Well my war..sort of itching for one....been needing to try out the malware side of the game..

Best you can do--- you malware me..Im back in a week..
best i can do--Malware you and your back when ur back.( could be a week dont know)
Hatejacket
« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2010, 01:49:25 AM »

If you think Malware is the only thing at my disposal, once again you're sadly mistaken. How long have you been playing for? lol
WolfDoc
Select Member

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2010, 01:59:11 AM »

lol..thats the worst...trust me..only thing that really cost me..Slander me/kill my barons/delete files. go for it..Thats what my Private FTP for..every file i have is backed up...And noone can touch it...Barons is the only thing that really annoys me...Besides comments that go to far...
Hatejacket
« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2010, 02:02:28 AM »

Id rather not reveal my tactics...i'll show them to you if you'd like though 1

Do you like Hockey? If you've ever watched an NHL game, consider me Sean Avery. I'm here to get under your skin, not only to deal damage. Obviously it's working! 1
WolfDoc
Select Member

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2010, 02:22:01 AM »

but that what you don't get..Im sitting here laughing chilling with my wife..Lol..im not sweating it..im 19 and don't really have many worries as of right now... 1 If anything it now boring me..lol.. Seems we both just seem to want to go head to head...So be it..I DONT CARE...

Keeping your finger on trigger not a good thing around here.. I figured that out quick..

But knock your self out...have a ball next set...We can just sit and wait i guess
Hatejacket
« Reply #35 on: June 19, 2010, 02:25:16 AM »

I learned a long time ago that this game shouldn't anger you. Kudos to you for avoiding that. A little competition once in a while never kills, either >:D
WolfDoc
Select Member

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 19, 2010, 02:34:18 AM »

True but i get annoyed easy too..Not angry just seems so....But we'll leave it at

What happens happens??

and yea competition always good.....hasn't Been as boring since you arrived... laugh
Hatejacket
« Reply #37 on: June 19, 2010, 02:57:12 AM »

Sure. What happens happens. Don't troll me anymore and I'll keep the remarks to a minimum as well laugh
WolfDoc
Select Member

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 19, 2010, 03:09:32 AM »

i guess...but who to troll....
Hatejacket
« Reply #39 on: June 19, 2010, 03:10:09 AM »

Alpha lol jk
WolfDoc
Select Member

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 19, 2010, 03:12:27 AM »

We always seem to have opposing times...Funnier when there online...lol..
Exousia
« Reply #41 on: June 19, 2010, 03:17:47 AM »

You could try trolling me, but I can just delete your posts, so maybe someone more deserving and less powerful.  16
WolfDoc
Select Member

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 19, 2010, 03:37:26 AM »

See who Else to Troll At this time???  2
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to: