The Hacker Project - a free online game

March 28, 2024, 02:01:05 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Hackers come and go, but a great hack is forever."
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: IP Tracking  (Read 5200 times)
Rammsis

View Profile
« on: March 16, 2010, 04:01:58 PM »

about gold acc hie can see my ip ? if i change ip she still see me if im marked as enemy?
if i change ip she still see me if im marked as enemy?
about bounce so if i bounce between 10 servers before add to secret faction server to accept an secret mission then logs will recor not on my ip?
Its possible to check logs and dont get cauth from gold acc member wo is put me in his enemy list?
If someone get me in their enemy list does i get an warning?
Sorry if you think that its stupid questions but im wondered how this man got me! because i was modify logs with somethink like this:
Proxy connection from [xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx] to [yyy.yyy.yyy.yyy] established.
(just copy+ paste 1 day old log txt and replace log who says that i was log as admin because blank log looks not wery good i think :D)
Thats all i hope at Your Help!
Rammsis
« Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 06:36:31 PM by Exousia » Logged
ivandrago
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2010, 04:07:09 PM »

Hi Rammsis  17

There are several ways to find IP's, but most likely this person simply has a higher version logUNdeleter then your logdeleter.

Even if you modify your logs, can someone with a better logundeleter undo your changes and find the original log.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2010, 05:02:56 PM by ivandrago » Logged
Brok Ironfist

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2010, 05:31:35 PM »

Rammis,

The suggestion that you modify a log versus just delete it is because it blends in better with the stream of log entries.  If you just delete it then when we glance at a log history we see a deleted record.  Myself personally, I undelete those records.  But if it is hidden in stream I don't worry about it unless I am specifically trying to track you. 

~Brok~

ãłþħά-∆9

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2010, 08:25:26 AM »

And gold accounts can't see your IP the "last activity" as you're referring to  (ithink) is just last login time

If someone found you they either undeleted your logs to trace you, or maybe you got caught out by a sniffer daemon, or they could have bought your IP, who knows  17

Rammsis

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2010, 07:29:33 AM »

Hi Rammsis  17

There are several ways to find IP's, but most likely this person simply has a higher version logUNdeleter then your logdeleter.

Even if you modify your logs, can someone with a better logundeleter undo your changes and find the original log.
ok but how about an enemy status if someone has add me to the enemy list can i get an info who? and 1 more problem: when i connect to him i see that server name looks modified so i copy their ip and try to send a messige with mail page but when i enter copped ip address i got an error: this player does not found! W.T.F??? 21
ivandrago
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2010, 07:50:22 AM »

There is no way of telling on who's list you are (friend/enemy or neutral).

To send a PM you'll need to enter either the players accountname or accountnumber (#xxxx).
This means you need to know who owns the gateway with the modified name.
If you don't know who owns it , you could leave a note in his logs.
bontrose

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2010, 05:54:55 PM »

or if u r still getting hacked yours

i win
you lose
get over it

NOW
BB Grim

Grim is as Grim does.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2013, 11:46:21 AM »

It occurs to me, as a newbie just reading this, that the real threat is not the Corporations of the Light, but the players playing those factions. So when I want to be defensive, it is against players that I have to plan for. Does this sound right?

BB Grim

Because the World is a Grim Place
N3hpy50X3

Deal With It. Don't Get

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2013, 01:20:36 PM »

Factions put out Damage Hacker missions, so if you have negative standing with any of the Factions then if they get any of your IPs they will put your servers in the missions and all of the Hackers under that Faction will declare PvP on you!

.,..,....,,....,.,,...,,.,,.,.,,.,,.,..,.,,.,,,..,,..,,,..,......,,.,..,.,,,..,,..,......,,....,..,......,,.,,.,.,,..,.,.,,.,,,..,,,.,...,,....,.,,.,,....,......,,..,,,.,,....,.,,.,,.,.,,..,.,.,.,,,.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: