The Hacker Project - a free online game

March 29, 2024, 01:13:42 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Trust your technolust!"
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11
Print
Author Topic: =GoS= Party Thread  (Read 72712 times)
WolfDoc
Select Member

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: November 01, 2010, 09:42:38 PM »

not to mention that 4 out of 5 of my server have over 1 million CPU and more then 50k memory 17
Evilishness

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: November 01, 2010, 09:47:32 PM »

Hj first off never been against u. Second every time i post it doesnt ALWAYS involve u. I just replied to glitch comment.. laugh

and enjoying my spot? lol Ill Back there REAL soon

For one, it's my spot. Just like it has been for 95% of the round. Don't try to stake to claim what isn't yours.

Secondly, read the post over again, fool. I was talking about Glitch, haha

And I have 4 v1 Barons installing. Whats up?
« Last Edit: November 01, 2010, 09:49:09 PM by Evilishness » Logged
Evilishness

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 01, 2010, 09:50:05 PM »

Hj first off never been against u. Second every time i post it doesnt ALWAYS involve u. I just replied to glitch comment.. laugh

and enjoying my spot? lol Ill Back there REAL soon

For one, it's my spot. Just like it has been for 95% of the round. Don't try to stake to claim what isn't yours.

Secondly, read the post over again, fool. I was talking about Glitch, haha

And I have 4 v1 Barons installing. Whats up?

And I'm not "Against you" either lol. You just took my post out of context.
GlitchH4xor

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: November 01, 2010, 09:53:11 PM »

haha, the king of the world thinks he is the only one researching or that I can't just take it all away just like that. Let's team up and squash this bug Wolfie 1 not that either of us need it, Im pretty sure everyone hates Glitch.

Hatejacket your unwarranted self-importance is amazing. Does not matter in the long run. By the way I am not joking about my comment.

The level of tyranny that you will live under is the level of tyranny that you will tolerate.
Evilishness

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 01, 2010, 09:55:03 PM »

haha, the king of the world thinks he is the only one researching or that I can't just take it all away just like that. Let's team up and squash this bug Wolfie 1 not that either of us need it, Im pretty sure everyone hates Glitch.

Hatejacket your unwarranted self-importance is amazing. Does not matter in the long run. By the way I am not joking about my comment.

Well I think it's pretty d**n funny!  13 Misogynist! 1
WolfDoc
Select Member

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: November 01, 2010, 10:07:27 PM »

lol me too. 13 Glitch ull be lucky to make top ten this round lol. But  hj i haven't been no where near as active as i can be. Glad u can beat me short term but long terms all me..
Hatejacket
« Reply #111 on: November 01, 2010, 10:09:33 PM »

lol me too. 13 Glitch ull be lucky to make top ten this round lol. But  hj i haven't been no where near as active as i can be. Glad u can beat me short term but long terms all me..

we will see afroman :D
GlitchH4xor

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: November 01, 2010, 10:11:58 PM »

By the end of the week I will probably have around 100 million power. By the end of the month 200 million. By the end of the round over 1 billion.

The level of tyranny that you will live under is the level of tyranny that you will tolerate.
Hatejacket
« Reply #113 on: November 01, 2010, 10:21:06 PM »

By the end of the week I will probably have around 100 million power. By the end of the month 200 million. By the end of the round over 1 billion.

no you won't lmao
WolfDoc
Select Member

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: November 02, 2010, 01:18:09 AM »

Everyone Glitch got jokes 13

lol Thx for the laugh glitch, but we're already at 100 million ill be at 400 million by the end of the month. and by the end of the round.. who knows

Hatejacket
« Reply #115 on: November 02, 2010, 01:27:34 AM »

Seriously though, when did you start this stand-up routine, Glitch?

I'll have v50 malware at the end of the month. Let's see if you reach 500m power at all XD
Namesh

Stop looking at me swan!

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: November 02, 2010, 02:21:01 AM »

*laughs at HJ & Wolfie and directs these quotes at them*

"Those who boast of their descent, brag on what they owe to others."
“Tell me what you brag about and I'll tell you what you lack”
“To brag little - to show well - to crow gently, if in luck - to pay up, to own up, and to shut up, if beaten, are the virtues of a sporting man”
“If I cannot brag of knowing something, then I brag of not knowing it; at any rate, brag.”
“There is also this benefit in brag, that the speaker is unconsciously expressing his own ideal. Humor him by all means, draw it all out, and hold him to it.”
“Unworthy offspring brag the most about their worthy descendants.”
“They brag most of their ancestors who are unworthy of them”

Need I say more? The round is far from over, and there are those with desire & abilities who've yet to move into checkmate. After all, a good chess player bides his time. I wouldn't be too high & mighty just yet. When I see 10 Rev. viruses, then I'll be more worried. Till then, I don't care if you get 10billion power ahead of me, or anyone in my group. Cause there'll still be time & opportunity to take ya'll down. MWHAHAHAHA! *evil grin*

--=+Namesh+=--
Hatejacket
« Reply #117 on: November 02, 2010, 02:52:41 AM »

“To brag little - to show well - to crow gently, if in luck - to pay up, to own up, and to shut up, if beaten, are the virtues of a sporting man”
“If I cannot brag of knowing something, then I brag of not knowing it; at any rate, brag.”
“There is also this benefit in brag, that the speaker is unconsciously expressing his own ideal. Humor him by all means, draw it all out, and hold him to it.”

Need I say more? The round is far from over, and there are those with desire & abilities who've yet to move into checkmate. After all, a good chess player bides his time. I wouldn't be too high & mighty just yet. When I see 10 Rev. viruses, then I'll be more worried. Till then, I don't care if you get 10billion power ahead of me, or anyone in my group. Cause there'll still be time & opportunity to take ya'll down. MWHAHAHAHA! *evil grin*

Yep, yep. You keep talking like a big boy, they're the most fun to destroy 1
WolfDoc
Select Member

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: November 02, 2010, 10:41:35 PM »

21                                                              19                                     laugh                                                                       

enough said 
bontrose

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: November 03, 2010, 02:07:59 PM »

21                                                              19                                     laugh                                                                       

enough said 

ohh try this one

sniper                                       rtfm
                                                             stupid

i win
you lose
get over it

NOW
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11
Print
Jump to: