The Hacker Project - a free online game

March 28, 2024, 06:24:10 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Subverting tyranny is the highest duty."
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: strange tale  (Read 7586 times)
The_Architect

View Profile Email
« on: July 04, 2008, 01:10:33 PM »

Includes some religious references, so if you're some super-devout religious person (which probably won't be here since this is a HACKING game), please skip this and read a book or something.

okay, in Russia there was this guy named Gregori Rasputin, everyone thinks he was the anticrist, an entity with christ-like ablities/traits, but was not of the faith. So anyways prince Peter(later to become Tsar of Russia) and his advisors talked about how to get rid of him.

They decided to poison him at a banquet, so they invite Rasputin to the palace for dinner. they put some poison in the wine, and poured it into rasputin's glass, while the advisors waited above floors to await the good news.

2 hours later, no adverse reaction from Rasputin, the prince get worried, so he goes up to meet with his advisors. "are you sure this poison works?" Peter asks them. They reply "yes". So he goes back, puts some in his meal, and dumps more into the wine. Rasputin is still standing.

So they think of drastic plans. together they beat the living daylights out of him. the prince personally shoots him twice, once in the head and once in the shoulder, then proceeded to beat him with a weighted cane. The cane was filled with a lead core so it weighed a nice 50 lbs, all that blunt force to Rasputin's head.

Then Rasputin was bound in a carpet with cord, and thrown into the Volga river, where the freezing winter temperatures formed an ice sheet 3-4 inches thick on the rivertop. Rasputin, in the carpet package, was bobbing up and down in the water. The prince and the advisors were finally at rest and went back

the next day they found Rasputin's body on the Volga shores. when they took him in for an autopsy, the prince was almost shocked off his seat:

Not only was rasputin NOT dead or poisoned when they wrapped him up in the carpet, he was actually ALIVE AND CONSCIOUS enough to UNTIE half the bindings and crawl out, he only dies from his human limits of not having gills.

Scary >_<

"Two things are infinite, the universe and stupidity, and we're not too sure about the universe yet"
Andreas

Everything I say has a british sarcastic tone.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2008, 01:12:36 PM »

Nice story. If you have more of those lying around please post them too.

My sweet Eleonore, show no fear,
for the fearful riders are all ear,
and they smell and tastes every tear.
But more importantly: They aren't here!
Therefore there is no reason to fear.
Not until they ride again, my dear.
Master Shake

Icarus Code Grinder

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2008, 04:00:02 PM »

"History is wriiten by the victor",applies here. He died from drowning,and upon questioning,anything his advisors said became heresay. A nice story about covering ones tracks by creating a greater evil rather than be tried for murder for political gain.

I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.
Andreas

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2008, 02:22:54 AM »

You mean that the hero in this wounderfull tale was a murderer who covered his tracks. It wasnt. I finished reading the dictionary and the Colonel did it. I read the swedish edition so it could be wrong.

Master Shake

Icarus Code Grinder

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2008, 03:24:13 AM »

Wow-Im not sure whats more bizaare-the story itself,or Arthurs response. Although Im not sure what the connection a Swedish dictionary,a colonel,and Rasputin have-Im sure the murder didnt occur in the ballroom with the candlestick.

I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.
Andreas

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2008, 03:36:29 AM »

Colonel=överste. Ö is really far away in the back of the alphabet.
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzåäö

The_Architect

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2008, 09:44:20 PM »

this is just one version, there are plenty of other stories about who did it

"Two things are infinite, the universe and stupidity, and we're not too sure about the universe yet"
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

Scrixx123@hotmail.com ekam94 pet_shop123@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2008, 10:01:52 PM »

Includes some religious references, so if you're some super-devout religious person (which probably won't be here since this is a HACKING game), please skip this and read a book or something.

okay, in Russia there was this guy named Gregori Rasputin, everyone thinks he was the anticrist, an entity with christ-like ablities/traits, but was not of the faith. So anyways prince Peter(later to become Tsar of Russia) and his advisors talked about how to get rid of him.

They decided to poison him at a banquet, so they invite Rasputin to the palace for dinner. they put some poison in the wine, and poured it into rasputin's glass, while the advisors waited above floors to await the good news.

2 hours later, no adverse reaction from Rasputin, the prince get worried, so he goes up to meet with his advisors. "are you sure this poison works?" Peter asks them. They reply "yes". So he goes back, puts some in his meal, and dumps more into the wine. Rasputin is still standing.

So they think of drastic plans. together they beat the living daylights out of him. the prince personally shoots him twice, once in the head and once in the shoulder, then proceeded to beat him with a weighted cane. The cane was filled with a lead core so it weighed a nice 50 lbs, all that blunt force to Rasputin's head.

Then Rasputin was bound in a carpet with cord, and thrown into the Volga river, where the freezing winter temperatures formed an ice sheet 3-4 inches thick on the rivertop. Rasputin, in the carpet package, was bobbing up and down in the water. The prince and the advisors were finally at rest and went back

the next day they found Rasputin's body on the Volga shores. when they took him in for an autopsy, the prince was almost shocked off his seat:

Not only was rasputin NOT dead or poisoned when they wrapped him up in the carpet, he was actually ALIVE AND CONSCIOUS enough to UNTIE half the bindings and crawl out, he only dies from his human limits of not having gills.

Scary >_<
Ahh scary T-T  2

Hiya! I'm a friendly person, and I like to make new friends :]. I'm very helpful and kind, I keep searching for people who would be there for me and talk to me, and in return I will always be there for them. Let me know if you need anything and I will see what i can do.
Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2008, 08:26:43 AM »

no, bs, because the autopsy was suckish back then >.> they couldn't analyze blood, he may or may not have had anti bodies, and there are people can sit in the underwear in rooms at 0 degrees (sorry going f no c) and be perfectly functional (scary but true)

sign the AP petition already!!!!!!!!!!!!
Melville

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2008, 11:50:19 AM »

Scary >_<

You couldn't really know if the advisors servants were truthful in the poisoning though, and you won't always die if shot to the head. However, I have no idea how the cane didn't kill him.
Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2008, 11:54:53 AM »

conditioning maybe????

BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

Scrixx123@hotmail.com ekam94 pet_shop123@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2008, 01:55:26 PM »

conditioning maybe????
Lol he's elite of the elite?

Hiya! I'm a friendly person, and I like to make new friends :]. I'm very helpful and kind, I keep searching for people who would be there for me and talk to me, and in return I will always be there for them. Let me know if you need anything and I will see what i can do.
Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2008, 02:27:54 PM »

look up kai, those dudes are crazy! one got kicked in the nuts by a football player, lifted full foot in the air and did nothing, didn't even FLINCH!!!!!!

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: