The Hacker Project - a free online game

March 28, 2024, 04:53:45 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Subverting tyranny is the highest duty."
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Re: Completing Decrypt Task connects you to server (Improves Touch Compatibility - Flame Trail  (Read 10716 times)
Hatejacket
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2010, 01:04:50 AM »

Mail me one!! ill pay..lol

It's on the way...dont worry, I dont need your address...just send me 100 bucks now, kthx
ãłþħά-∆9

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2010, 10:16:07 AM »

U need to CHILL OUT HJ, Your Full of so much Crap its not funny...Do u understand it take MORE THEN ONE GUY TO TAKE OUT ALL OF GoS...Bc If u deiced to keep stick ur Nose in There Server u'll have alot more then u can handle, Trust me  7

U just run ur mouth all day...Ur A OLD PLAYER With old ways...Time to try and catch up, But i give u credit make it easier but U got way to much time on your hands if ur trying to play HP on your Iphone...life heard of it...Get one

Just back off or be forced down...

I find it funny you said this then, now suddenly you're best buds... One million thumbs up!
It was a good suggestion though, I used to check HP on my girlfriends iPhone when she was busy doing her make-up and crap, until it broke wildly, naturally, being Apple and all...

ãłþħά-∆9

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2010, 10:19:56 AM »

lol...U got my IP...even with my IP switches i did...interesting...but I got your as well...fun fun..right...And i get it, instead of taking a break from the computer and Screens...u lay down and play HP...Seems like no life to me....even if u are at home all day, u should find something to do beside computer games...

but Mainly get some friends and family that like ur Arrogant butt and invite them over...have some fun...u wont be on HP much long at the rate ur mouth goes.... Its going to run u right into hole...Which ill fill in... laugh

To be honest, although i don't like HJ much/at all (which is what he wants  19)
THERE is NOTHING more FUN to do at HOME than GAMES

You can what...Watch TV like a mindless drone.... Play an instrument?

I do the latter, while i play HP! :D

Other than that I have like a bajillion real games
There is no shame in gaming, especially this day an age, its a norm thing now, gone are the days where gaming is for spotty teenagers, even 80 year olds play games  14

Hatejacket
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2010, 10:56:37 AM »

I also play guitar, I have since I was 14 (That's 15 years now that I think about it...coming up on 16). My gear:

RG7321 -
MTM1 -
KKV -
Strat -
Amp -

Plus pedals.
ãłþħά-∆9

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2010, 11:09:50 AM »

Nice, I played guitar when i was that age too, then slowly played it less and less...

I have a Vintage Les Paul and an Ibanez RX something L (left handed  14)
Yes, they were cheap, i've never had the cash to splash on expensive kit.

And my Vintage Les Paul
was my first guitar, bought by my mum because she loves Slash...And i'm aware it's "Vintage" not a sexy expensive 'Gibson'

It's also STUPIDLY heavy (a sign of good quality really)
Must suck for your shoulder hey  13

Hatejacket
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2010, 11:14:52 AM »

Nice, I played guitar when i was that age too, then slowly played it less and less...

I have a Vintage Les Paul and an Ibanez RX something L (left handed  14)
Yes, they were cheap, i've never had the cash to splash on expensive kit.

And my Vintage Les Paul
was my first guitar, bought by my mum because she loves Slash...And i'm aware it's "Vintage" not a sexy expensive 'Gibson'

It's also STUPIDLY heavy (a sign of good quality really)
Must suck for your shoulder hey  13

It's not so bad, considering it's been almost a year since I hurt it. Just can't lift things over 50 lbs excessively, really. Although I don't play nearly as much.
ãłþħά-∆9

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2010, 11:21:19 AM »

Were you any good then?

They're shredding guitars so I hope so ;)

Hatejacket
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2010, 11:33:32 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Lamb+of+God+Grace&aq=f

I can cover that.
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to: