The Hacker Project - a free online game

March 28, 2024, 03:41:06 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Subverting tyranny is the highest duty."
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: Here we go.  (Read 11839 times)
Exousia
« on: August 14, 2010, 12:31:02 PM »

One way or another, we're having a baby this weekend, so I'm putting my account(s) into vacation mode.

Behave yourselves while I'm gone.  13

Any and all prayers, rites, etc. will be appreciated no matter the denomination or lack thereof.  19
bontrose

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2010, 08:35:30 AM »

good luck ex

i win
you lose
get over it

NOW
Brok Ironfist

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2010, 12:08:46 PM »

Thinking of you...  I know what it's like... especially if this is your first (I can't recall if you said it was or not).  I've been through 3 already and the first is the most nerve racking.

ãłþħά-∆9

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2010, 04:46:44 PM »

Broks wife just keeps poppin' em out  13

Exousia
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2010, 07:31:06 PM »

Alisdera "Alice" Asbury

Born: 15 August 2010 at 10:22am
Weight: 8lb 0oz
Height: 19 inches

Our first child, the third grandchild on my family's side and lucky thirteen on my wife's family's side.
GlitchH4xor

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2010, 10:08:23 PM »

What is wrong with that? I wish more people had at least 3 children. The world is massively underpopulated.

The level of tyranny that you will live under is the level of tyranny that you will tolerate.
Thraxian

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2010, 09:56:19 AM »

What is wrong with that? I wish more people had at least 3 children. The world is massively underpopulated.

Move to China or India.

Seriously, though.  It's not that the world is underpopulated.  It's just that the wrong people keep having kids.  Don't believe me?  Watch Jerry Springer sometime.

On topic: Congrats, Ex.  Now we can start calling you "big pappa" (don't you love it when we call you that?).  I wish you only the best in learning your new role.  I remember earning my "dad" title for the first time a couple of years ago, and I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Except maybe a Firewall Protect v4000.12175
ãłþħά-∆9

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2010, 10:23:03 AM »

Jerry Springer is a joke, its hard to tell whats real and whats not, it exploits people's problems for the entertainment of others. Bear baiting, if you will

GlitchH4xor

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2010, 12:03:36 PM »

Move to China or India.

China and India are not overpopulated. Just look at the population density that is the key.

Everyone in the world today could easily fit inside the state of Texas.

Texas is 268,820 square miles. There are approximately 6.9 billion people. So (268,820 sq mi)*(5280 ft* 5280 ft) = 7,494,271,488,000 sq ft divided by 6,900,000,000 people = 1086 sq ft per person which is 33 ft by 33 ft so enough for a medium sized apartment. But if you built up like a couple of stories instead of one story that would be able to house everyone easy. 

Seriously, though.  It's not that the world is underpopulated.  It's just that the wrong people keep having kids.  Don't believe me?  Watch Jerry Springer sometime.

Someone has to be an idiot and get a crap job and pay taxes while the rest of us who think with our mind instead of our ears find ever more clever ways of making 6 or 7 figure incomes. If you are intelligent and wealthy have 5 or 6 children so the dumb poor working class that has 2 or 3 do not take over like in the movie Idiocracy.

The level of tyranny that you will live under is the level of tyranny that you will tolerate.
Thraxian

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2010, 12:35:53 PM »

Everyone in the world today could easily fit inside the state of Texas.

Sure you could, but can you imagine rush hour?

Someone has to be an idiot and get a crap job and pay taxes while the rest of us who think with our mind instead of our ears find ever more clever ways of making 6 or 7 figure incomes. If you are intelligent and wealthy have 5 or 6 children so the dumb poor working class that has 2 or 3 do not take over like in the movie Idiocracy.

I agree.  But you forgot about all the people who have kids, and then abandon/abuse them, forcing the people who make the 6-7 figure incomes to raise them (both physically and fiscally).  If these "intelligent and wealthy" people wanted the responsibility of children, they'd do it themselves.  It's more fun that way!  People who aren't prepared for (or capable of) caring for a child (physically, emotionally, financially, etc) should keep it in their pants.  Just like people who aren't prepared to die shouldn't (and don't) go jumping off buildings or holdings guns to their head.

Again, just my opinion.  Agree/disagree/whatever.  Just play nice 1
Exousia
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2010, 01:35:13 PM »

Remember, you're derailing the moderator's topic.  5
GlitchH4xor

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2010, 03:00:01 PM »

Deletion imminent?

Thraxian

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2010, 04:23:57 PM »

Behave yourselves while I'm gone.  13

You're still here, so we can still misbehave....right?

Brok Ironfist

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2010, 05:51:56 PM »

I don't think they are derailing the topic.  I think they are implying that either you need to have more children (because you are rich) or you should get snipped (because you are a trailer trash, hill-billy porch shooting hick).  I haven't decided which way the conversation is going.

Oh, and congrats!  Although, I must warn you.  Girls are much more difficult than boys.

GlitchH4xor

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2010, 05:53:48 PM »

Oh, and congrats!  Although, I must warn you.  Girls are much more difficult than boys.

Care to elaborate on how you know this? And how to you came to such a conclusion?

Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to: