The Hacker Project - a free online game

March 28, 2024, 12:32:17 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Being illegal doesn't make it wrong."
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Really dumb terrorist attempts  (Read 5062 times)
The_Architect

View Profile Email
« on: July 06, 2008, 10:11:26 PM »

Okay, first up is a terrorist who moved into florida and sent his target a letterbomb, unfortunately, he affixed insufficient postage, so he got his same letter back one day, opened it excitedly.. and you can pretty much guess what happened next

the second one comes from the middle east, where Israeli and Palestine forces have gotten more than fights to pick with each other. One Palestine suicide bomber got from his informants in Israel about busy highways and rush hour times. So he strapped several bomb packs to himself, timed them in case the detonator would break, and made sure they woulcn't disarm even if he tried to.

well here comes the kicker: Israel was instating a new daylight savings law, and he arrived on site on an alleged "crowded" highway at 7:30 Plaestine time, but only 6:30 Israel time. He caused a total of $153.69 to the roads and left the Isralis' ears ringing.

no rascism intended, just some badly planned, badly excuted terrorism attempts

if you thought these were funny, send them to your family and friends who'd need a pick-me-up 5 5

"Two things are infinite, the universe and stupidity, and we're not too sure about the universe yet"
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

Scrixx123@hotmail.com ekam94 pet_shop123@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2008, 10:23:14 PM »

Okay, first up is a terrorist who moved into florida and sent his target a letterbomb, unfortunately, he affixed insufficient postage, so he got his same letter back one day, opened it excitedly.. and you can pretty much guess what happened next

the second one comes from the middle east, where Israeli and Palestine forces have gotten more than fights to pick with each other. One Palestine suicide bomber got from his informants in Israel about busy highways and rush hour times. So he strapped several bomb packs to himself, timed them in case the detonator would break, and made sure they woulcn't disarm even if he tried to.

well here comes the kicker: Israel was instating a new daylight savings law, and he arrived on site on an alleged "crowded" highway at 7:30 Plaestine time, but only 6:30 Israel time. He caused a total of $153.69 to the roads and left the Isralis' ears ringing.

no rascism intended, just some badly planned, badly excuted terrorism attempts

if you thought these were funny, send them to your family and friends who'd need a pick-me-up 5 5

LOL that's sad O_O

Hiya! I'm a friendly person, and I like to make new friends :]. I'm very helpful and kind, I keep searching for people who would be there for me and talk to me, and in return I will always be there for them. Let me know if you need anything and I will see what i can do.
Andreas

Everything I say has a british sarcastic tone.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2008, 01:52:54 AM »

Yeah it was sad but in a funny way. I like the stories this far.

My sweet Eleonore, show no fear,
for the fearful riders are all ear,
and they smell and tastes every tear.
But more importantly: They aren't here!
Therefore there is no reason to fear.
Not until they ride again, my dear.
Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2008, 08:20:19 AM »

sad yes, funny yes, incredibly stupid, yes, you should always add in a delay >.>

sign the AP petition already!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: