The Hacker Project - a free online game

March 29, 2024, 06:57:36 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Hackers come and go, but a great hack is forever."
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Bounce  (Read 5693 times)
destructions

View Profile Email
« on: July 08, 2008, 03:53:43 PM »

I am trying connection via proxy success and I am not getting it connects as a proxy but does not work as a node what may be happening one could help me?
sovietpride

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2008, 04:13:32 PM »

your bouncing through more then one right?

quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur
destructions

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2008, 04:21:56 PM »

when I try to connect using the bounce he should create a node and the other IP put another node however as I try my ip logs as proxy and does not make the nodes which may be happening? this is not sempe but in most veses.

Deculpem but my English is not my main dialect
sovietpride

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2008, 04:37:39 PM »

=S

you actually need to click *bounce* in the ip database to a server and then click *bounce* to another server.

the first bounce will be your proxy node point, and remember to erase your logs =o

quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur
Kingdutch

Crazyness :D

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2008, 02:05:46 AM »

As sovietpride says above, also make sure you click bounce on your final destination (Need access there though)

alot of people bounce right and then click connect on their final server, this however does not give the result wanted  21

Skippyballs would do well in this game.
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

Scrixx123@hotmail.com ekam94 pet_shop123@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2008, 03:31:39 AM »

As sovietpride says above, also make sure you click bounce on your final destination (Need access there though)

alot of people bounce right and then click connect on their final server, this however does not give the result wanted  21

i used to do that when i didnt know what to do >.< im like wtf its broken xP!  laugh 16

Hiya! I'm a friendly person, and I like to make new friends :]. I'm very helpful and kind, I keep searching for people who would be there for me and talk to me, and in return I will always be there for them. Let me know if you need anything and I will see what i can do.
PauloHaddad

paulochf@gmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2008, 06:40:34 PM »

i used to do that when i didnt know what to do >.< im like wtf its broken xP!  laugh 16
Lol, so do I!  laugh

If I write something wrong, grammatically speaking, please msg me!
please

Thx!  13
PauloHaddad

paulochf@gmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2008, 09:57:41 AM »

I think I figured out why it is confusiong sometimes.

The Connect link on Gateway's remotehost mess up with the idea when you would click on the Connect when Bouncing.

I realize that when I was trying to remember where I got confused about Bounce/Connect thing.

I think it could be better defined these two commands.  1

please

Thx!  13
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2008, 02:03:34 PM »

I think I figured out why it is confusiong sometimes.

The Connect link on Gateway's remotehost mess up with the idea when you would click on the Connect when Bouncing.

I realize that when I was trying to remember where I got confused about Bounce/Connect thing.

I think it could be better defined these two commands.  1
connect = connecting a server usually done to crack into a server
bounce = used to confused other players and conceals your gateway ip ( remember to delete the first two logs in the first bounce )

Hiya! I'm a friendly person, and I like to make new friends :]. I'm very helpful and kind, I keep searching for people who would be there for me and talk to me, and in return I will always be there for them. Let me know if you need anything and I will see what i can do.
PauloHaddad

paulochf@gmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2008, 02:27:14 PM »

bounce = used to confused other players and conceals your gateway ip ( remember to delete the first two logs in the first bounce )

Lol!  laugh

I didn't mean that!

I just think that Connect and Bounce must be used in order to not confuse each other's meaning.

please

Thx!  13
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2008, 02:39:30 PM »

Lol!  laugh

I didn't mean that!

I just think that Connect and Bounce must be used in order to not confuse each other's meaning.
lol

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: