The Hacker Project - a free online game

April 16, 2024, 04:28:16 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Being illegal doesn't make it wrong."
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Checking in..  (Read 6810 times)
setech

View Profile
« on: July 10, 2008, 03:37:19 PM »

Incoming transmission..
Time: @1215721578.98
Subject: Hello everyone!

I'm a few weeks at the game now (about 1-2) and now I'm showing myself here too 1

Let's see, what can be interesting about me? I'm an application developer specialized in Linux. I work with Linux all the time, and the reason is like this:

We tell people we use Linux because it's secure. Or because it's free, because it's customizable, because it's free (the other meaning), because it has excellent community support...

But all of that is just marketing BS. We tell that to non-Linuxers because they wouldn't understand the real reason. And when we say those false reasons enough, we might even start to believe them ourselves.

But deep underneath, the real reason remains.

We use Linux because it's fun!

What else is to say about me?

I like Japanese stuff. Japanese culture, Japanese Animes and Mangas and I'm also trying to learn the language, which is not easy.

Ok, there is lot's of more stuff, but I don't want to annoy anyone..

Well, I know, that this game has not much to do with reality, but it is somehow fun, so I think, I'll stay for a while.. Hope we get along well ;)

--- end of transmission ---

War does not determine who is right - only who is left.
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

Scrixx123@hotmail.com ekam94 pet_shop123@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2008, 03:41:55 PM »

Lol i like your style  16 17 Welcome to HP, hope to see you in game. Scrixx out?  laugh

Hiya! I'm a friendly person, and I like to make new friends :]. I'm very helpful and kind, I keep searching for people who would be there for me and talk to me, and in return I will always be there for them. Let me know if you need anything and I will see what i can do.
Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2008, 09:49:53 AM »

Incoming transmission..

I'm a few weeks at the game now (about 1-2) and now I'm showing myself here too 1

Let's see, what can be interesting about me? I'm an application developer specialized in Linux. I work with Linux all the time, and the reason is like this:

We tell people we use Linux because it's secure. Or because it's free, because it's customizable, because it's free (the other meaning), because it has excellent community support...

But all of that is just marketing BS. We tell that to non-Linuxers because they wouldn't understand the real reason. And when we say those false reasons enough, we might even start to believe them ourselves.

I like Japanese stuff. Japanese culture, Japanese Animes and Mangas and I'm also trying to learn the language, which is not easy.

Well, I know, that this game has not much to do with reality, but it is somehow fun, so I think, I'll stay for a while.. Hope we get along well ;)

who doesn't like japanese stuff these days???? every one likes something of theirs........ i like their anime :P and software........ and hardware..... nad manga (when i can find it)......... don't like their cars so much tho >.<

sign the AP petition already!!!!!!!!!!!!
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2008, 01:53:42 PM »

Incoming transmission..

who doesn't like japanese stuff these days???? every one likes something of theirs........ i like their anime :P and software........ and hardware..... nad manga (when i can find it)......... don't like their cars so much tho >.<
lol we all use japanese stuff  confused2

Hiya! I'm a friendly person, and I like to make new friends :]. I'm very helpful and kind, I keep searching for people who would be there for me and talk to me, and in return I will always be there for them. Let me know if you need anything and I will see what i can do.
Kingdutch

Crazyness :D

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2008, 10:53:46 AM »

*Checks the bottom of his cooling pad*

"Made in Japan"  14

Welcome

Skippyballs would do well in this game.
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2008, 11:23:41 AM »

*Checks the bottom of his cooling pad*

"Made in Japan"  14

Welcome
mines made in china o.O

Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2008, 12:30:34 PM »

everything is made in china

PauloHaddad

paulochf@gmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2008, 12:46:50 PM »

everything is made in china
Chineses too!  laugh

If I write something wrong, grammatically speaking, please msg me!
please

Thx!  13
Kingdutch

Crazyness :D

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2008, 09:15:02 AM »

>.< doh

And Japanese people are made in japan, I know a few more like those.

Except for dutch folks, we're made in the netherlands  5'

Skippyballs would do well in this game.
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2008, 04:00:40 AM »

>.< doh

And Japanese people are made in japan, I know a few more like those.

Except for dutch folks, we're made in the netherlands  5'

lol nice one =P

Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2008, 10:36:14 AM »

:P lolz, you wouldn't happen to know someone who goes by screwball would you???

Nemo

nemon@fuck.you
View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2008, 10:52:33 AM »

Incoming transmission..

I like Japanese gurls :D

nemon@f**k.you - The MSN is not a joke, it works.. Please don't ask me how it's done?
Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2008, 10:55:45 AM »

who doesn't???

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: