The Hacker Project - a free online game

April 24, 2024, 12:53:35 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Being legal doesn't make it right."
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: guide - the way of noss  (Read 9454 times)
Noseedam

View Profile
« on: July 11, 2008, 09:37:27 AM »

okay! as a favor to all people who bother to check the forums i'm going to run you through the steps to the fastest and least painful way to build up in the game (to my experience, and i'm doing pretty ok) and please read all the way through, other wise you will miss an important part, almost all of this is relevant (i added some stuff to be entertaining)

step 1: RUN YOUR PROTECTIONS SOFTWARE!!!!!!!! i cannot stress this enough YOU MUST RUN PROTECTION SOFTWARE AT ALL TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

step 2: go to a truelight, and crack it!
step 3: go to running software and click on task complete, so that it adds in your admin access, now you can start forming your most value able habit, checking logs, of which you need to also have your log deleter running at all times >.> if you don't you WILL get caught

step 4: DELETE THE LOG!!!!!!!! if you don't everyone can nab your i.p. and crack you (cept newbies >.> they get crappy cracking software) and believe me, if someone else doesn't, i will! (i'm actually known for this, and i'm trying to be nice to those who are willing to learn)

step 5: crack another, and repeat log deleting, from there you actually need to crack all of them for effective use of bouncing (there are tutorials for these)

step 6: bounce a few times and go to a truelight, keep in mind there's a limit to the numbers of bounces, and make SURE you delete your logs on that first server, and i recommend doing so for the others as well, some people like tracing people (personally i find it a pain >.>)

step 7: NOW it's time for the most useful part of all! getting your first virus, i suggest downloading the adware first (i made the mistake of uselessly downloading spyware >.>), you will need to go to public FTP for this, and i REALLY hope you bounced, because everyone can see the i.p. of who's downloading, and thats a BIG problem of you're looking to stay secure

step 8: you wait on adware, i know it takes a while but it's worth it, now,m while your waiting go to the bulletin (bounce please, and delete logs), here you can accept missions and get hpd (aka money, very useful stuff............), which is the ingame currency, please keep in mind that the lower hpd missions are useless at first, as you can't run enough of them, you also can't disinfect yet so you need to only do delete files, and only do corp ones, because while later you can go and get the hacker you found in anti hacker, it's useless for you at that point in time.

suggested money given for completion of mission 12-15 hpd, will give you time but not a long wait for money, keep in mind you should always look at the running software because OTHER PEOPLE ARE NORMALLY DOING THE SAME MISSION!!!!!!

to delete file: go to files and programs, it's right in the middle, and again, I HOPE YOUR BOUNCING!!!!! THIS ALL LEAVES LOGS!!!!!!
right next to all the programs your looking at will be a delete button at the top left of the 6 buttons you'll see on the left hand of the server screen, if you happen to see a virus thats not installed yet (it'll be in red letter next to what it is called) INSTALL IT!!!!!!!!! it will give YOU money instead of the uploader, see how useful that is? nad it's their own fault for not installing it......... and let this serve as another unofficial step, you must INSTALL your virii, not just upload (wish it wasn't so), and i have actually installed peoples own virii in this way >.> sad eh?

step 9: assuming you are waiting for file to delete, then go to the logs! (DELETE YOUR OWN LOGS!!!!!!!!!) and look at the i.p.s, if it has a proxy connection under it, don't bother, but if not, start collecting i.p.s!!!!!, another way to hunt i.p.s (quiet useful too) is looking at running software, because most people aren't smart enough to bounce (you have learned the lesson of bouncing(i hope)), leaving their i.p. in plain view, there is also a possibility of you finding secret servers tin this way, also, if you see the same i.p. with a MASSIVE number of downloads, assuming its not a public server, then most likely it's a newbie downloading software, and most likely with his/her firewall and password protect down.......(sad, and i ask that you don't do this, or at least bounce if you feel the urge!)

CRACK AWAY! if it tells you you have to overload, try it, if it doesn't work, try a different i.p.

these are pretty much the basics, repeat the cracking/missions routine and upgrade according to what you want to do

mission person- cpu/memory
virus man (:P) - bandwidth, and also cpu if you're going to delete their stuff

keep in mind upgrades will be needed in cpu and memory regardless of what you do (eventually, but slow if you're virus), and bandwidth make sit take less time to download, this is REALLY useful when uploading virii, however useless on missions

note: YOUR SERVER DOES NOT AFFECT DELETE TIMES!!!!!!!
note 2: people may talk to you in your logs! look at them when you're missing something!!!
note 3: delete your logs in regrds to your virii, people will spyware them (i know from experience, i do this!)

if you have any questions please msg me!
« Last Edit: July 11, 2008, 11:01:00 AM by Noseedam » Logged

sign the AP petition already!!!!!!!!!!!!
XRay

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2008, 09:47:27 AM »

Nice guide. 1

This part is outdated though:

step 7: NOW it's time for the most useful part of all! getting your first virus, i suggest downloading the adware first (i made the mistake of uselessly downloading spyware >.>), you will need to go to public FTP for this, and i REALLY hope you bounced, because everyone can see the i.p. of who's downloading, and thats a BIG problem of you're looking to stay secure

Downloading 0.1 files over public FTP from NPC servers no longer shows your IP to others. It is therefore safest to use direct connect and download the virus over FTP. If you bounce, you leave bouncing logs, so you could be traced.

I also encourage newbies to take delete missions for 100 to 200 HPD. If you bounce, few people will go ahead and trace you, so you might just get away with it and make much money. If you want to try this, always check the server's running processes first; if someone else is already doing the mission, don't bother with it, you'll just be wasting time. When you are looking for missions to take, check the timestamp. If the mission pays more than 50 HPD and it's more than 60 minutes old, you can be sure that someone else is doing it already.

Stay away from the really high-paying missions though, because other players WILL come and hack you even if you delete your logs. At the beginning, you want to keep a low profile.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2008, 09:54:36 AM by XRay » Logged
XRay

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2008, 09:56:59 AM »

???i didn't know that, that alone is newb protection, tho i cracked someone downloading basic stuff yesterday.......... so i sstill suggest doing it..........

That happens if
a) he started the download before the change was implemented
b) he didn't use the public FTP
c) he is downloading a file that is not a standard 0.1 file on an NPC server

I'd suggest to change that part in your guide above. You should make clear that bouncing is important for other downloads, though. I hope your guide helps to reduce the number of people who use direct connect for admin access...
« Last Edit: July 11, 2008, 09:58:38 AM by XRay » Logged
XRay

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2008, 10:03:25 AM »

he started it before, all the downloads were 0.1 bandwidth..................... it was sad, but worth it for me ! cheers drunk !!!!

Then you got one whom I forgot to take for myself. I made about 20 spam farms by connecting to gateways who just finished downloading an adware daemon, though I considered this a newbie trap and told siremi about this.

The adware provided me with some nice starting capital for doing mass virus uploads to public servers. 1
virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2008, 11:07:25 AM »

Heh nice but there was already one done.  And it is up to date with the current stuff.
 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2008, 11:17:04 AM »

i made this one with several useful tips included, and all steps covered (minus bouncing, though theres about 50 guides for that ALONE!)

>.> plus, this one's better, it has the name of cheer noss cheer in it >.>

(yes ego is present, no it is not irrelevant)

Oh I didn't know you were a joy boy.  That's cool I don't meet joy boys all that often.

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
sovietpride

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2008, 12:14:59 PM »

confused2

quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

Scrixx123@hotmail.com ekam94 pet_shop123@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2008, 01:52:19 PM »

i made this one with several useful tips included, and all steps covered (minus bouncing, though theres about 50 guides for that ALONE!)

Oh I didn't know you were a joy boy.  That's cool I don't meet joy boys all that often.

that is vulgar and entirely unnecessary
- doesnt have a wide range of vocubulary and is therefor confused- anyone know what that means T-T?

Hiya! I'm a friendly person, and I like to make new friends :]. I'm very helpful and kind, I keep searching for people who would be there for me and talk to me, and in return I will always be there for them. Let me know if you need anything and I will see what i can do.
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2008, 02:04:08 PM »

that is vulgar and entirely unnecessary
- doesnt have a wide range of vocubulary and is therefor confused- anyone know what that means T-T?

unfortunately i do >.>

Hiya! I'm a friendly person, and I like to make new friends :]. I'm very helpful and kind, I keep searching for people who would be there for me and talk to me, and in return I will always be there for them. Let me know if you need anything and I will see what i can do.
Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2008, 02:10:25 PM »

i digress, back on topic and please delete these, they just take up space

Kingdutch

Crazyness :D

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2008, 03:23:58 PM »

Right, accept a 900 HPD mission that will end when I come home and hope the 4 node bounce through public servers cover my tracks enough :') although a smart tracker won't have too much trouble getting to me  2

Skippyballs would do well in this game.
Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2008, 03:31:51 PM »

*punts smiley*

which is why you delete all traces, and does anyone here have a .3 breaker/bypass??? someone violate rothums server......

virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2008, 04:19:15 PM »

If you violate Rothum's server SGP will come down hard on you.  SGP is watching her server ;)

Also I like how you are keeping your guide at the top so it is the first one seen.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2008, 04:31:46 PM »

If you violate Rothum's server SGP will come down hard on you.  SGP is watching her server ;)

Also I like how you are keeping your guide at the top so it is the first one seen.

do you think i'm stupid???? besides, i want the newbies to see it, cause they won't go to second page........ psychological thing i guess

BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2008, 05:02:14 PM »

do you think i'm stupid???? besides, i want the newbies to see it, cause they won't go to second page........ psychological thing i guess
huh  confused2

Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to: