The Hacker Project - a free online game

April 20, 2024, 03:32:56 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Don't be evil."
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: H4ckingWolf Here  (Read 3681 times)
H4ckingWolf

View Profile
« on: June 23, 2011, 08:01:38 PM »

Thought i'd drop by in the forums to introduce myself my name is lanny but ya can call me lan just found this game today and thought i'd give it a try and its awesome if you haven't realized yet im a text based game fan
Hatejacket
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2011, 08:23:24 PM »

Thought i'd drop by in the forums to introduce myself my name is lanny but ya can call me lan just found this game today and thought i'd give it a try and its awesome if you haven't realized yet im a text based game fan

Welcome to the game. Check out my group if you need some extra help.
daniel984

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2011, 11:29:50 PM »

Hate jacket is one of the biggest a**holes in here, so stay away from him. All he wants to do is ruin your gameexperience...
Hatejacket
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2011, 12:26:38 AM »

Hate jacket is one of the biggest a**holes in here, so stay away from him. All he wants to do is ruin your gameexperience...

He's probably right. Or maybe he's just still crying from being blown up.

Who knows.
StJohn

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2011, 04:21:14 AM »

He is an A$$hole if you get on the wrong side of him and thats only really if you attack him his group or friends which is what everyone else does. :P If you speak respectfully and have constructive things to post on here he wont be any trouble to you at all 1
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: