The Hacker Project - a free online game

April 26, 2024, 03:55:14 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Trust your technolust!"
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Hardware upgrade problems.  (Read 3441 times)
Boombalar

View Profile
« on: June 28, 2011, 08:21:48 AM »

Hi guys 1

I have problems to upgrade my hardware stuff.
When I click on "Hardware" it shows me the menu, but when I type how many times I want to upgrade f.x. CPU, the counter on how many HPD it will cost is still on 0, and when I click upgrade to the server I want to upgrade, nothing happends.
Help me please!

And I can't delete missions. I have to wait for others to complete them...
« Last Edit: June 28, 2011, 09:23:53 AM by Boombalar » Logged
Hatejacket
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2011, 08:44:01 AM »

Hi guys 1

When I click on "Hardware" it shows me the menu, but when I type how many times I want to upgrade f.x. CPU, the counter on how many HPD it will cost is still on 0, and when I click upgrade to the server I want to upgrade, nothing happends.
Help me please!

Sounds like a bug. I would send a message to SirEmi (#1) and ask him to look into it for you.

That reminds me of a bug way back in round 1, where if you put a negative value (i.e. -500), you'd get the hardware upgrade for free.
Boombalar

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2011, 08:51:13 AM »

Hi guys 1

Help me please!

Sounds like a bug. I would send a message to SirEmi (#1) and ask him to look into it for you.

That reminds me of a bug way back in round 1, where if you put a negative value (i.e. -500), you'd get the hardware upgrade for free.

Thanks! I hope it soon get fixed!
Hatejacket
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2011, 08:52:47 AM »

Hi guys 1

Help me please!

Thanks! I hope it soon get fixed!

For sure. Glad to see some more players around here 1
siremi
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2011, 11:14:28 AM »

You browser javascript is not working, please update your browser...

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: