The Hacker Project - a free online game

April 19, 2024, 04:31:12 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Being legal doesn't make it right."
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Lords of Destruction [LoD] (Updated)  (Read 6483 times)
Hatejacket
« on: July 20, 2011, 02:14:12 AM »

We are recruiting again!

There are some strict requirements:

1. You must actively participate in the LoD forums (AND the LoD Group Board), which includes updating your research information, posting secret IP addresses, etc. This is a crucial step in remaining one of the best groups in game and I will not accept members who do not post regularly. Those who do get in but do not post will be removed just as quickly. This can take anywhere from 2 to 30 minutes of your time daily.

2. You must speak proper english, fluently enough that we can understand eachother easily.

3. You must be an active player who logs in every day, for more than just a few minutes a day too.

4. You must be willing to accept the harsh realities of being led by me. I am a strict teacher but I feel that's what it takes to get to the top rankings and stay there. This may be the most important step. I repeat: I can be a jackass at times. I can also be your best friend at times. Get used to it or accept your role in mediocrity. I'm not "captain serious", but I want my group mates to learn the right way.

This is an opportunity to learn as much as I can teach you. It's rare and won't be offered to everybody.

Candidates who feel they can meet and follow this criteria should PM me in game.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 09:47:36 AM by Hatejacket » Logged
Hatejacket
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2011, 09:48:00 AM »

Wave 2 of recruitment starts today
asdfth12

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2011, 01:21:17 PM »

Might as well remove the forums part since none of us use it regularly. Or at the very least make posting on the forums a weekly requirement. (Basicly update your nuts at least once a week)

Anyway,  I might have a couple of potentional members.
Hatejacket
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2011, 01:23:36 PM »

Might as well remove the forums part since none of us use it regularly. Or at the very least make posting on the forums a weekly requirement. (Basicly update your nuts at least once a week)

Anyway,  I might have a couple of potentional members.

The thing with the forums is that the game is in a lull state right now, so it's not really necessary. Just the identification aspect. Should be updating that one every time you crack into a server, it will pay off later.
asdfth12

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2011, 01:35:45 PM »

Yah. School's started so a lot of newer members are going to be preoccupied with that.

But then again, we don't have a very good userbase either. Someone (emi) really needs to delete all them accounts that have never been logged into, or havent been logged into for more then a year.

Anyway, im bored, so if you and/or Seven will dump your secret logs on our forum then i'll go through them and get the change dates.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 01:38:16 PM by asdfth12 » Logged
tn5421

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2011, 04:34:09 PM »

I like some diablo 2.
asdfth12

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2011, 09:05:15 PM »

In case anyone ever reads this topic again, LoD is effectively disbanded. From what I know, HJ and MrSeven (The other LoD member) both rage quit.

Tartarus

What you think you know is wrong.

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2011, 04:03:32 AM »

In case anyone ever reads this topic again, LoD is effectively disbanded. From what I know, HJ and MrSeven (The other LoD member) both rage quit.

This makes me laugh.  laugh
WolfDoc
Select Member

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2011, 06:58:20 PM »

yea, well they should have kept messing with lmao, funny how they denied it but it stopped after they left.
Tartarus

What you think you know is wrong.

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2011, 04:17:03 AM »

HJ two-faced? The hell you say.  laugh
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: