The Hacker Project - a free online game

March 29, 2024, 02:00:28 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Being illegal doesn't make it wrong."
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: HDD overload  (Read 4217 times)
Dr_Lion

View Profile
« on: April 19, 2012, 01:49:22 PM »

I, i got hdd overload on some files, and i don't know what is happening. What may cause that? Its not a problem of hard drive space, since i have plenty of it.

Thanks
Exousia
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2012, 02:32:46 PM »

If you have hidden files, they don't contribute to the total use, so it may appear that you have plenty of space when you don't.

The only time a HDD overload occurs is when the total actual usage, including hidden files exceeds the hardware. You should have someone check for hidden files if you don't know you have any.

If all else fails, send a message to Sir Emi have him verify it if you aren't convinced.

Hack safe!
norill

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2012, 09:06:22 AM »

this is a bug and it has nothing to do with hidden files

Exousia
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2012, 11:43:37 AM »

this is a bug and it has nothing to do with hidden files

It is a bug which I am unaware of then.
WolfDoc
Select Member

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2012, 11:53:02 AM »

i think hes talking of the bug that if ur server is overloaded and u fix it, It doesn't go away sometimes, Just keeps saying its overloads and if its complete, it still delete ur file despite having the hardware.

Its Due simply do to the fact that its ran on a Once a hour check system. Which Scans for complete task to delete, then to see if the file/s isnt overloaded anymore. If it says complete on ur overload before u upgrade, 9 out 10 times ur going to lose it. or even if you fix the overload with 20 mins to spare, u likely to lose the file..
norill

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2012, 03:49:01 PM »

im talking about this
http://hpforum.etvirtualworlds.com/index.php?topic=2686.0

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: