The Hacker Project - a free online game

March 29, 2024, 10:10:37 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Don't be evil."
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: Major Update! The Mutant Revelation missions  (Read 22515 times)
madolebr

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2012, 07:22:19 PM »

hj, if you say this game is dead, why are there still active players...
 you say the game sucks, yet people continue playing it...
you say we have wasted years playing it, yet i believe nobody here see's it as waisted time. we have fun playing the game. it's not our fault that you don't like a game just because you can't win. maybe if you wasn't such a cry baby, you'd enjoy it too.
you say we've waisted money. well, i haven't donated yet, but i plan to. donating is to help the server stay open. if more people donated, emi would add more content because he'd have more motivation.
you say this game is a waist of time. well, how bout all the time you waisted them. what about the time you have waisted just comming to the forum just to rant about how much of a little wimp you are. what about the money you've waisted. stop crying and suck it up you little baby. nobody wants to be bothered by you. everybody is happy you have left us, and since your back, i guess i get a chance to shove you out the door this time. if you wanna complain about wasting time, then get off our forums and leave us alone. we enjoy this game, and personally, i have no plans on leaving any time soon. every game needs limits. it keeps noobs like you from taking over with a huge advantage. i have no interest in your pittiful life of waisted time, money, and tears.

LEAVE US BE!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to: